SHORT NOTICE!

⚠️⚠️⚠️This is not for all and just rants about my life so if you're not interested just walk away.⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️

My phone just got broken by my own idiocy... It's just because I wanted to help them. I was peacefully writing in our school court then a volley ball was near me so I thought giving it to them because why not right? so I picked up the ball and throw it to them but my phone followed the ball so boom! it landed the floor with a loud crunch. Also I needed to mentally and emotionally okay before I wrote again because I just lost in light cone banner... I got the Yanqing Light cone.

It's so funny because of the coincidence

It's so funny because of the coincidence... in my story (Y/N) have a broken phone and so I am... but the only difference is we're both so opposite to each other. The only similar is we both love Dan Heng... (is that a spoiler..? dunno).

I have so many regrets today... If I only just kicked the ball to give it to them, would my phone got broken? If I didn't restarted my phone that time would it still just stay like that? (because my phone state is better it's just there's disturbing black line on the right side.) If I know that I would lose on IL Dan Heng's light cone banner and pursue Dr. Ratio's Light cone will I get it? If I didn't wished today at hsr is there a chance that I'll lose?

Earlier I was in brink of suiciding... I wished that if I sleep today I won't woke up but my friend is asking me that If that happens would I not regret it?

Dan Heng was my only escape yet... why... I didn't know what did I do bad to deserve this. It might be in the past but I want to know so I'm aware, it's so hard to accept... I want to know, why do I have to end at this point where... it was all taken from me, Someone might find this that I'm just overreacting so I'm very sorry but I can't help it.

For a meantime I'm getting a bit better than earlier, I'm using an old phone which Hsr and TikTok doesn't even work. I'll play hsr in our pc everyday atleast 30mins or else my parents will get mad at me lol. In the end I'm at 40 pity in Lc banner so HE WILL COME HOME SOON!🙌🙌🙌 I'm just devastated at the point that I want his eidolons, I want Jingyuan and I want adventurine too.

There was an optimistic side of me which is I very hate but also helps with me. "Life is all about Catch and Relase" they said so I need to release but what did I catch? Yanqing's Lc that I don't want? BUT HEY! On the bright side I might use his LC to set 3M damage with Dan Heng😭✊.

I was even so happy yesterday because I can still play Hsr and Love and deepspace after the sacrifices I made but IT WAS NOT ENOUGH! WHY I CAN'T BE HAPPY, MY LIFE IS SO PATHETIC. MY 2024 WAS SHIT. BECAUSE I THOUGHT... I thought I passed the storm when my phone have an charging issues and now it was truly broken. My Love and Deepspace pictures was gone too.

Anyways I should end this note I already shed so many tears since earlier and just ignore this... Just a little rant about my pathetic life.👊👊👊

ANYWAYS AS FOR THE STORY, I SAID THAT I NEED TO BE MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY FINE TO CONTINUE WRITING BUT THEN AGAIN IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING AT THIS PHONE SO I CAN STILL WRITE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL AFFECT THE STORY SINCE THE TAROT CARD WAS SAYING I NEED REST... BUT IT WAS FOR ME TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Lesson learned... none it was just my stupidity and me. 2/7/2024

In loving memories of my phone... you will be missed. (Ignore my school schedule wallpaper🤧)

 (Ignore my school schedule wallpaper🤧)