10) Trust

Dan Heng silently follow Sampo around and halt after seeing him entered a hidden basement. It was dark so he needed to be cautious to not get caught. "Stellaron hunter? When are you going to wake up!" Sampo said on stern tone and right after that Dan Heng heard a loud slap and a clang of metals, hearing the word Stellaron hunter he immediately thought of (Y/N) because of Bronya's words.

The sharp end of his polearm touched Sampo's throat making Sampo shiver and halt. "Don't you dare touch her." Dan Heng slightly press his polearm at Sampo's throat, Sampo raises his hand in defeat slightly afraid at Dan Heng's intention before turning back again at his smug and scammer tone. "My friend from the Astral Express. Calm down and let's talk this out." Dan Heng didn't listened and knocked him down.

...

Right after the slap, I felt a sharp pain across my cheeks waking me up in the reality. I can't see anything due to my blindfold, I can't scream due to the tape was on my mouth and lastly I can't move because of the chains on my wrist and ankles. I heard Dan Heng's threatening voice against the other person and not too long ago before I heard a loud thud of person falling into the ground. Dan Heng removes the blindfold, tape and the chains that was imprisoning me before I jumped to his arms as I sob from fear.

Dan Heng pulled away and keeps a frown at his face. "Look at me and tell me... You... Did you really lost your memory or you're just using us to steal the Stellaron." Dan Heng suspicion was the first thing comes out from his mouth, there's no tinge of worry about my well being.

"H-huh?" My tears stopped after hearing his doubts towards me. "Quit your act and tell me, are you using Astral Express trailblaze mission to steal the Stellaron here at Belobog." Dan Heng sharp words and doubts felt like a knife stabbed my heart multiple times. "W-wait-! I don't know what are you talking about! I really... I really lost my memories! ... Are you doubting me?" I look at him directly in his eyes to show how innocent I was.

"It's not that I'm doubting you but we have to know if you're really not a threat for us." Dan Heng keeps pressing me on the topic with his seriousness.

I lowered my head trying to hold back the overwhelming pain I got from him, it felt like his hands is squeezing my heart, wringing out all the joy. "You instantly doubted me without letting me explain... Which hurts me a lot... I thought we're a family or at least I treated everyone like that because I was greatful for saving me... Yet I feel so unheard because of your suspicion... S-sorry but I want to alone for now." I used my ability to teleport me on other place as my fire power engulf me only to leave ashes on my spot.

" I used my ability to teleport me on other place as my fire power engulf me only to leave ashes on my spot