Chapter 10

They get to 1981 Cambridge Street and get out of the car. Jane grabs the megaphone.

Jane: Jared, I know you're in there and I know why you're doing this!

Jared: Oh, yeah?!

Jane: Yeah! You're doing this so I have to come back to you. What if I said I do love you and to hell with Maura and everyone else. Would you let my partner go? She probably needs medical attention.

Jared opens the door of the house.

Jared: You love me?

Jane: Yes, Jared, I do. Come on. Let her go. Me for her. Please.

Jared: Really?

Jane: Yes.

Jared: Okay.

He let's Olivia go and Jane walks up to the house. When she's close enough, she shoots him with her right hand.

Olivia: Jane.

Jane hugs her.

Jane: You're okay. You're safe. Come on.

Jane helps her down the driveway to the ambulance. They fix the cuts on her face and bandage them up.

Jane: Everyone wants to see you. Are you up for it?

Olivia: Yeah, it's fine. Tell them to come here.

Jane looks at them and waves them over. When they get to them, they all hug her.

Everyone: We're so glad you're okay. Go home and get some rest. We'll come by the house. Okay?

Olivia: Yeah.

Munch&Cavanaugh walk up.

Munch&Cavanaugh: Damn, Jane. Who knew you could shoot like that with only your right hand. Especially since you're left handed.

Jane: I'm able to use them both. Wait! He's dead?!

Munch: Yes, he is. It was a good shoot Jane. Don't worry.

Jane: Okay.

Jane takes Olivia to her car and takes her to her house. About an hour after they get there, everyone including their partners from SVU and Homicide pull up. They get out of their cars and knock on the door. Jane opens it for them and welcomes them in. Everyone hugs Olivia then she goes to the couch.

Jane: Do you want anything?

Olivia shakes her head no.

Jane walks to Maura and gives her a kiss. Jane looks at Amanda.

Jane: Amanda, go tell her. She needs someone like you right now. Trust me I've been through it. I know you're afraid, so was I. But I did it. Olivia helped me. Now, I'm returning the favor by helping you.

Amanda: Really?

Jane: Yes. Go tell her.

Amanda: Okay.

She goes to the couch and tells Olivia she loves her. That she'll never be alone.

Olivia: Really?!

Amanda: Yes.

Olivia: God, Amanda. I've waited forever for you to say that.

They kiss.

Everyone: That's so sweet.

They visit for a while and eat dinner. Afterwards, they all go home. Amanda ends up going home with Liv.