Chapter 103

A Little Over a Week Later

They've been back from their honeymoon for a few days. Jane is at home while Maura is out shopping with Angela. Frankie comes over. See what happens when he gets there.

Frankie shows up at Jane and Maura's. He gets out of his car and walks up to the door. He knocks and Jane answers. When she opens the door, he pushes her inside and onto the couch in the living room. He starts to unbutton his pants and Jane freaks out.

Jane: Frankie, what are you doing?!

Frankie: I can't take it anymore Jane. I'm sexually frustrated and no one wants to be with me. So, I'm taking it out on you.

He gets them unbuttoned and pulls Janes pants and boxers off as well. He gets on her back and pulls out his penis.

Jane starts crying.

Jane: Frankie, stop. Please.

He then pushes inside her. She cries harder. She tries to get out from under him, but he holds her down.

Jane: Frankie, stop. This isn't right.

Frankie just holds on stronger and moans and groans. She stops fighting him and just lays there and cries. After awhile, he finally comes inside her and pulls out.

When he does, he just fixes himself and walks out with a thanks. As soon as he's gone, Jane fixes herself, sits on the couch with her knees up to her chest and starts bawling.

Maura and Angela come back about 5 minutes later and walk into the house. They hear crying and see Jane on the couch crying her eyes out. They run to her.

Maura: Jane?! What happened?!

Silence.

Maura: What happened, Jane?!

Jane holds onto her for dear life and whispers.

Jane: Frankie just raped me.

Maura: What?!!

Jane: Frankie raped me. He left about 5 minutes ago.

Angela: Oh, my god.

Maura holds her tighter.

Maura: Why did he do that?

Jane: He said he was sexually frustrated and no one wants to be with him. So, he took it out on me. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. (to Maura) I'm so, so sorry, baby.

Maura: It's not your fault, baby girl. You have nothing to be sorry for. Okay?

Silence.

Maura: Okay?

Jane shakes her head yes.

Maura: Do you want to report it?

Jane: Do we have to? I just want to forget about it.

Maura: Do you want him to be punished for raping you?

Jane: (crying) I don't know. He's my brother.

Maura: I know baby, but what he did was wrong. You know that.

Jane: (in a small voice) Okay.

Maura: Do you want me to call Olivia and the squad or do you want to go to the station?

Jane: I'd rather go to the station.

Maura: Okay, baby girl. Come on. Let's go.

She gets her in the car and they drive to the station.