Chapter 56

That Night

Jane and Maura go home. When they get there and get to the front door, Jane pushes Maura into it.

Maura moans.

Maura: (breathlessly) Jane, I can't open the door.

Jane takes the keys and opens it for her. They go inside.

When they get inside, Jane takes off her badge and gun and locks them up. She and Maura take off their shoes. Maura starts to walk into the kitchen, but Jane grabs her, spins her around and kisses her.

Maura feels Jane's penis getting hard and moans.

Jane: I want you.

Maura: I'm yours, I'm yours. Take me. take me, please.

Jane kisses her and makes her way to their home office while kissing her. When they get into the office, she closes the door and pushes Maura up against it. She locks it. She kisses down Maura's jaw to her neck. She sucks making a very big and very dark hickey. Maura moans.

Jane: Mine!

Maura: I'm yours. All yours.

Jane takes her shirt off and then Maura's shirt and bra. She kisses her way to Maura's breasts and takes her left nipple into her mouth and sucks.

Maura: Oh, god. Don't stop.

She switches to the right breast and plays with the left. She kisses back up to her mouth and leads her to the couch. She pushes her down onto it, then kisses down her stomach to the waistband of her pants. She stops and looks up at Maura. Maura nods her head and she takes her pants and underwear off. She kisses her way up Maura's legs to her center. She inhales and whimpers. She starts eating her out. Maura's moaning louder and louder. She puts her hand on Jane's head keeping her where she's at.

Maura:(moans) Oh, god. Oh, Jane. God. Don't stop.

She then crawls back up Maura's body and looks at her silently asking if she wants to use a condom.

Maura: It's up to you. I don't care. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant. You on the other hand are catholic and your mom and dad would probably kill us if I got pregnant before we got married.

Jane: We are engaged, baby. I don't care. I'm my own person. I say no condom.

Before Maura can say anything, Jane takes her penis and pushes into her.

They moan the whole time.

Jane: Oh, god.

Maura moans.

Jane has to take a minute or she will be coming very quickly. She waits a few seconds, then starts pumping in and out. Maura moans the whole time.

Maura: Oh, god.

Jane: God, this gets better every time we do it.

Maura: (moans and groans) God. Go faster.

Jane goes faster and faster and explodes inside of her. She rubs Maura's clit and Maura comes squeezing her penis and in turn making her explode inside her again.

She stops moving and waits until Maura's walls relax before pulling out.
They moan when she does. Jane lays down against her and admires her.

Jane: You are so beautiful. I can't believe you're actually mine.

Maura: Believe it, baby girl. I am and I always will be.

Jane: I'm so hungry. Can we go get something to eat.

Maura: Yeah, let's go eat.