Chapter 106

At Home

They go inside and to the bedroom. They lay down on the bed.

Jane: Can you make me forget what happened? Please?

Maura: Are you sure?

Jane shakes her head yes.

Maura: Okay.

She kisses Jane. Jane moans.

Then, she takes off Janes and her clothes and gets on top of Jane. She grabs her penis and slides down onto it.

When she bottoms out, she moans. Jane groans and moans.

Jane: Oh, God.
Maura: Fuck, Jane.

Maura starts riding her. Jane flips them over and starts pounding into her. Maura starts screaming. After a few more thrusts, Jane explodes inside her. She slows down her thrusts and sees that Maura's crying.

Jane: Maura?

Nothing.

Jane: (voice full of worry) Maura, did I hurt you?

Nothing. Jane starts crying and pulls out.

Jane: I'm sorry Maura. I'll sleep in the guest room for a while. I'm so, so sorry.

She gets dressed, grabs some pajamas and walks out. She goes to the guest room and sits on the floor against the bed. She thinks about what she just did and it makes her start balling.

Meanwhile, Maura takes a shower and gets her pajamas on. She sits on her bed for a minute and she hears that Jane's still balling. She feels bad for her and walks to the guest room.

She opens the door and what she sees is not what she wanted to see, nor expected to. Jane is on the floor with an open pocket knife against her neck in one hand and her gun against her temple in her other hand.

Maura runs to her.

Maura: Jane, what are you doing?!

Jane: I'm worthless because of what happened to me. I hurt you because of it. I'm afraid of what I might do to a rape suspect. I'm not myself anymore. I don't know what to do. I feel like I should just kill myself.

Maura: You are going to put the knife and gun down and get help from a therapist. I don't care what you say or how you feel about them. You are going to see one.

Jane: Okay.

Maura: Can I have the pocket knife and gun?

Jane looks at the floor and hands them to her.

Maura: All of the knives.

Jane gets a box from underneath the bed and hands it to her. Then, she gets up, goes to the dresser and opens a drawer. She grabs two more and hands them to Maura.

Maura: Is that it?

Jane: Yes.

Maura: Are you sure?

Jane: Yes.

Maura: Okay.

She takes them and walks out. She walks outside to the garage and puts them in the bottom of a box of old shoes. Then, she walks back inside.

When she gets to the guest bedroom, Jane is laying down silently crying. She sighs and walks in. She takes off her shoes and crawls next to her. She snuggles up to Jane and Jane lays her head over Maura's heart.

Jane: I'm so sorry and I love you.

Maura: I know you are, baby and I love you, too.

They end up falling asleep.