Chapter 100

That Sunday

Everyone is at Angela's house getting ready for church. Even everyone from SVU is there. they get ready and head to church.

At the Church

When they get there, they go inside. The church is all decorated like it would be for a wedding. When they walk into the chapel area, their family and coworkers are already seated and lined up where Jane wanted them.

Maura: (stops Jane) Jane, is this what I think it is?

Jane: Do you think it's our wedding?

Maura: (crying) Yes.

Jane: Then it is what you think it is. Come on.

The music starts and everyone stands up. They walk down the aisle together.

When they get to the alter, Jane speaks.

Jane: I know it isn't the traditional way, but I couldn't wait any longer.

Frankie goes up and stands by Jane. Olivia goes up and stands by Maura. Jane and Maura look at each other and Father Crowley begins the ceremony.

Father: "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Jane and Maura in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

(Silence)

Father: "Sooner or later we begin to understand that love is more than verses on valentines, and romance in the movies. We begin to know that love is here and now, real and true, the most important thing in our lives. For love is the creator of our favorite memories, and the foundation of our fondest dreams. Love is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places. And this radiance that never fades, this mysterious and magical joy, is the greatest treasure of all -- one known only by those who love."

Father: Who will be presenting the rings?

Frankie gets out Maura's and Jane's ring and gives Maura's to Jane and Jane's to Maura.

Jane: "With this ring, I thee wed." I slide it onto Maura's finger.

Father: Maura.

Maura: "With this ring, I thee wed." I slide it onto Jane's finger.

Father: Now, Jane has prepared a song to express her love for Maura.

Jane takes Maura to the piano.

Jane: If there were no words. No way to speak. I would still hear you. If there were no tears. No way to feel inside, I'd still feel for you.

And even if the sun refused to shine,
even if romance ran out of rhyme,
you would still have my heart until the end of time. You're all i need, my love, my Valentine.

All of my life. I have been waiting for
all you give to me. You've opened my eyes, and shown me how to love unselfishly.

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before. In my dreams i couldn't love you more. I will give you my heart,
until the end of time. You're all i need, my love, my Valentine.

And even if the sun refused to shine.
Even if romance ran out of rhyme,
you would still have my heart until the end of time.

'Cause all i need is you, my Valentine.
You're all i need, my love, my Valentine.

Everybody applauds. Jane stands up and walks back to the alter.

Father: Do you Jane Rizzoli take Maura Isles to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Jane: I do.

Father: Do you Maura Isles take Jane Rizzoli to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Maura: I do.

Father: I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss each other.

Jane grabs Maura and gives her a strong but loving kiss.

Everyone applauds.

Father: I present to you Mrs. and Mrs. Jane and Maura Isles. They walk down the aisle and out of the church to the limo.

Then, everyone heads out and over to the State Room at 60 State Street for the wedding reception.