Chapter 102: Part 2

At 12, they stop dancing and the emcee announces that it's time to cut the cake. Jane and Maura walk over to it. Together, they grab the knife and cut it. Then, they each grab a piece and feed it to each other. After that, the staff plates and serves it while some slow songs play. They eat and talk for about forty-five minutes when it becomes time for Maura to throw her bouquet. They play Single Ladies by Beyoncé.

Every not married woman gets around her and she throws it behind her to them. Lindsay catches it. They all cheer for her.

Five minutes later at 12:50, they open the dance floor back up for about an hour.

Songs That They Play-Jane sings with the music while she dances with Maura and everyone else dances too.

•Breathe by Faith Hill
•I'll Be by Reba
•The Story by Sara Ramirez
•Roar by Katy Perry
•A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
•Runnin' on Sunshine by the Greys
Anatomy Cast
•Baby Love by the Supremes
•Because You Love Me by Jo Dee Messina
•I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

Breathe

Jane: I can feel the magic floating in the air. Being with you gets me that way. I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've Never been this swept away.

All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze. When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms. The whole world just fades away. The only thing I hear. Is the beating of your heart.

'Cause I can feel you breathe. It's washing over me. Suddenly I'm melting into you. There's nothing left to prove. Baby all we need is just to be. Caught up in the touch. The slow and steady rush. Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be. I can feel you breathe.
Just breathe.

In a way I know my heart is waking up.
As all the walls come tumbling down.
I'm closer than I've ever felt before, And I know, And you know, There's no need for words right now.

'Cause I can feel you breathe. It's washing over me. Suddenly I'm melting into you. There's nothing left to prove.
Baby all we need is just to be. Caught up in the touch. The slow and steady rush. Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be. I can feel you breathe.
Just breathe.

Caught up in the touch, The slow and steady rush, Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be. I can feel you breathe. Just breathe.

I can feel the magic floating in the air.
Being with you gets me that way.

I'll Be

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul. I'll be the light that shines for you. When you forget how beautiful you are. I'll be there to remind you. When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you. When troubles come around, I will come to you.

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on. Be your shelter. When you need someone to see you through. I'll be there to carry you. I'll be there. I'll be the rock that will be strong for you. The one that will hold on to you. When you feel that rain falling down. When there's nobody else around. I'll be.

And when you're there with no one there to hold. I'll be the arms that reach for you. And when you feel your faith is running low. I'll be there to believe in you. When all you find are lies. I'll be the truth you need. When you need someone to run to. You can run to me.

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on. Be your shelter.
When you need someone to see you through. I'll be there to carry you. I'll be there. I'll be the rock that will be strong for you. The one that will hold on to you. When you feel that rain falling down. When there's nobody else around. I'll be.