Chapter 6

An Hour Later- 9:00pm

Jane and Maura are in bed watching a movie, when Jane starts to slide her hand from Mauras' knee up to her crotch. Maura whimpers. Jane kisses her.

Maura: (breathless) Jane.

Jane lays on top of her and slowly takes off hers and Maura's shirt.

Maura: Have you done this before?

Jane: Yes. I was 16. How about you?

Maura: You're my first.

Jane: I'm pretty big, so I'll go slow.

Maura: Exactly how big are you?

Jane: When?

Maura: When you have an erection.

Jane: 14 inches.

Maura: What about normally?

Jane: 9 1/2 inches.

Maura: (groans) God you are big.

Jane: I know. That's why I said I was gonna go slow.

Maura: Okay.

Jane then takes off Maura's bra and kisses her. She kisses down her neck to her breasts giving each one equal attention.

Maura: (moans&groans) God, Jane.

Jane then kisses down her stomach and stops at the top of Maura's pajama pants. She looks up at her. Maura nods her head yes. She takes off Maura's pants and underwear. She kisses her way up Maura's legs until she reaches Maura's pussy. She inhales the scent and whimpers. She then takes her mouth and tongue and eats her out. Maura starts moaning. She's never been eaten out like this. Most lovers didn't want to do it, because they thought it was gross. Not Jane, though. Jane is a fucking pro. She grabs Jane's hair to keep her where she's at.

Maura: Oh god, Jane. So, so good.

Jane moans and it sends vibrations through Maura's body.

Maura: If you want me to come when you do, then you need to stop and get inside me, baby.

Jane crawls back up to Maura's face.

Jane: Condom or no condom?

Maura: No condom.

Jane: You sure?

Maura: Yes, just go slow.

Jane: "Okay." I grab my penis and slowly push inside her.

She groans and moans. I hit resistance about half way in and pull out. I wait a few seconds and push back in going deeper getting all 14 inches inside.

Maura: (moans) Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god.

Jane: (moans) God, you feel so good.

Maura: (moans) God! So do you.

Jane: Have you ever taken 14 inches?

Maura: No. (moans) The biggest one was 9 1/2. But god, you feel so good. Move please.

Jane obeys and starts slowly pumping in and out. Maura whimpers the whole time.

Maura: Go faster!

Jane shakes her head and pumps faster and deeper.

Maura: (groans and whimpers) Oh, god. Don't stop.

Jane continues to pump and explodes inside of Maura. She rubs Maura's clit and Maura comes screaming Jane's name.

When they're down from their high, Jane pulls out and they both moan. She lays down beside Maura and admires her.

Jane: (touches Maura's right cheek) You are so beautiful.

She kisses her.

Maura: So are you. I'm so tired Janie.

Jane: Go to sleep princess. It's okay. I'm not gonna leave you. I promise.

Maura: Okay.

She falls asleep. Jane gets comfortable and falls asleep too.