Chapter 104

At the Station

They pull up and Maura helps Jane out. They walk up the steps and into the lobby. When they get inside, everyone looks at them. Both the SVU Squad and the Homicide Squad are in the Cafe, so when they see Maura walk in with Jane clinging to her and looking like a small child, they run over to them.

Everyone: What happened?!

Jane looks at Maura.

Maura: Let's go upstairs.

They follow closely behind and go upstairs. When they get up there, Maura takes them to the SVU Squad Room and then to an Interrogation room. They make sure all the equipment is turned off, then they ask them what's going on.

Olivia: What happened?

Silence.

Maura: Do you need me to talk?

Jane shakes her head yes. She then sits on Maura's lap and puts her head into the crook of her neck. Maura holds onto her.

Maura: Jane was raped this morning.

Jane whimpers and holds on tighter.

Maura: It's okay, baby. It's okay.

Korsak, Frost & Nina: Oh, my god.

Amanda: Who did it?

Maura: Her brother.

Jane whimpers again.

Olivia: Why?

Maura: He said he was sexually frustrated and no one would go out with him. So, he was relieving the frustration by forcing Jane.

Olivia: Did she fight back?

Jane: No. He held me down. I couldn't move. I just gave up and let him do it.

Olivia: We're gonna get him. Will you do a rape kit for us?

Jane shakes her head yes.

Olivia: Okay. Wait here. We'll all be right back.

Jane: Okay.

They walk out. They go into the squadroom and figure out what to do.

Olivia: That's our captain and we need to help her. She needs to have our support to get through this. But, we also have to do our jobs. Are we clear?

Everyone: Yes.

Olivia: Okay.

She goes back into the room with a few female officers. She asks if she can go with them to the hospital to get tested.
Jane says yes. They take her outside to a squad car and drive to the hospital. They do the rape kit and serology. It comes back positive for rape and Frankie's semen. The doctor hands the results to the officers. They get Jane into the squad car and take her back to BPD.

When they get there, they go up to the Squad room. They give the results to Maura and have Jane sit at her desk. Maura opens them and looks. It's positive for rape and Frankie's semen. She hands them to Olivia. She looks and tells Fin and Amaro to go get him. They do.