The Crime Scene

*Names are different than in the show

They take him to a medical tent and Jane calls Korsak. She tells him and Frost what's going on. He says to keep it off the radios. Maura makes a makeshift morgue.

Jane: Hey, Frost, we're sending photos of the victim. We need to find out who wanted this guy dead.

Ronald Garvey: I just got off the phone with the Governor who just got off the phone with your commissioner. They're gonna let you take point on this. For now.

Jane: Well, maybe I'll vote for him.

(From the video feed on computer)

Frost: Here's our victim- Billy Hudson, 24. Boston Area Native all the way through high school.

Jane: Lives in New Mexico. What was he doing here?

Korsak: Flew in two days ago to run in the marathon.

Jane: Some homecoming.

Jane&Olivia: Wait a minute, did you say Billy Hudson?

Frost: Yeah, I did. Guy's-

Jane&Olivia: A living lawsuit?

Frost: Yeah. How'd you guys know?

Jane: Because we were the detectives on this case six years ago. Billy Hudson and his two buddy's, Erik Massay and Chris Begley were high school seniors. Annie and Jenny Bisset were sisters and Annie was a high school freshman. Annie came to us saying that Billy raped her while Erik and Chris held her down and beat her. But, the case never went to trial because Billy's dad was a politician. He bought off the judge and everybody. Since their all back in town, Jenny might be wanting to get revenge by killing them.

Frost: I'll keep looking.

Jane: Thanks, Frost.

Frost: No problem.