Slytherin parties are cool

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"This is going to be so amazing, hopefully that girl-you know the one from Hufflepuff is there, ugh I could just eat her up" Pansy rambled as she sifted through the tedious amount of clothes in her trunk.

"What are you wearing lizzy?" Pansy asked with furrowed eyebrows as she turned around.

"This" Elizabeth motioned down to the black jeans and hoodie she was currently wearing.

"N-uh" Pansy said with a disapproving look before diving back into her trunk. After a few seconds, she pulled out a black article of clothing, throwing it straight in Elizabeth's face.

As Elizabeth held it out in the air, her eyes widened.

"No" Elizabeth said with a groan. It was a short black dress with long sleeves and a low plunging neck line. Not something Elizabeth really felt like wearing to a party full of desperate teenage boys.

"Oh come on, it will piss riddle off andddd it will get you a new boy toy" Pansy smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why on earth would it piss Mattheo off?" Elizabeth asked with furrowed brows. As far as she was concerned, he didn't give a damn anymore.

"Lizzy, it's painfully obvious that he still cares about you, didn't you see his face when Pucey had his arm around you?"

"He doesn't care. He just wants to continue to mark me as his territory, even though I'm not his anymore. It's a possessive thing" Elizabeth huffed, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah okay...get dressed" Pansy sneered at the brunette girl,

"Fine!" Elizabeth groaned as she walked into their shared bathroom. Stripping down to just her black thong and pulling the tiny dress over her body. It barely covered her ass and the low necklines exposed a lot more of her cleavage than she thought was necessary.

"Pans this isn't-..."

"Whoa" Pansy interrupted her friend. Standing up and walking over to her. "If you weren't my bestfriend and if you were a lesbian of course-I'd take you right here, right now".

"It really looks that good?" Elizabeth asked with worried eyes.

"Yes. If riddle doesn't want you, I sure fucking will" Pansy winked before grabbing her own dress.

"Put some eyeliner on and some lipgloss and that'll do you, you already look perfect" Pansy scoffed.

Elizabeth did as told, she applied a black wing and a clear gloss to her lips before ruffling her hair up slightly at the roots. When Pansy emerged from the bathroom, she looked like an actual goddess, in a dark green strapless mini dress.

"You can wear these" Pansy passed Elizabeth a pair of strappy black heels, that Elizabeth took with no argument, she knew it would be useless to try.

"Yep, we're hot...so hot" Pansy spoke with a giggle as she observed herself and Elizabeth in the mirror.

"Let's get this over with" Elizabeth sighed, linking her arm with Pansy's.