Confinement

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Elizabeth had found herself, stuck in her dorm for a week now, on bed rest from 'doctor Draco'. She thought it was totally unnecessary, her bruise was almost completely healed and the headache she'd suffered for a few days, was gone. Although Mattheo, was keeping her wrapped in cotton wool, it was as if he thought she'd shatter if she left the safety of her bed. As much as she appreciated it, staring at the same four walls, was utterly depressing. Of course, her regular visitors had kept her company. Theo being one of the most frequent, alongside Mattheo. He'd taught Elizabeth how to play poker, probably more for himself than her, but she was enjoying it. Enzo and Blaise would come together, they didn't exactly do anything apart from keep the girl amused with their bickering. Draco would come and act as if he was checking her injuries but really, Elizabeth knew he felt lonely because he would always overstay his welcome. As for Pansy, she would pay a fleeting visit in the middle of the day and then she'd come back early in the evening, to fill Elizabeth in on all the gossip that was circling the school that day.

Mattheo would come at least five times a day, even if only for five minutes. Elizabeth wondered how he found the time in between classes but she didn't question him. He would perch himself on the end of her bed and majority of the time, they'd just talk. Reminiscing over old times and laughing until their ribs hurt. He'd bring her breakfast, lunch and dinner, everyday, always making sure to pile up the plate with her favourite things. She didn't ask how he'd managed to sneak food out of the great hall, she was just thankful that he did.

Graham, was Elizabeth's most infrequent visitor, according to the boys, he felt guilty for what had happened to his sister. Elizabeth thought it was ridiculous, she didn't blame him, not one bit. If anything it was Pucey that she sought to hex until he couldn't walk. It was another one of the reasons that Elizabeth wanted to leave the confinement of her room, she needed to reassure him herself that she did in fact, still love him. Though, one of the other reasons, was a lot more simple, her need for the nicotine that was only produced by a cigarette, had been itching at her for days and although she tried to ignore it, she was desperate and there was only one person that she knew she could coerce one out of...

"Hi Theo" Elizabeth smiled widely as the curly haired boy entered her dorm with a pack of cards in hand.

"Beth, I will beat you today" Theo chuckled as he dropped down onto the end of her bed.

"We'll see" Elizabeth spoke with a smirk.

"How are you?" Theo asked as he stopped his hand movements, looking up at the girl through his eyelashes.

"I'm perfectly fine but..."

"But?" Theo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Theo I'm desperate and I wouldn't ask otherwise but...I need you to give me a cigarette" Elizabeth gave him her biggest grin.

"Mattheo will kill me" Theo chuckled with the shake of his head.

"He won't know and even if he does, I'll tell him I stole it from you" Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't know Beth" Theo scratched his head, a doubtful look on his face.

"Please" Elizabeth widened her eyes, pouting her bottom lip.

"Fine! Fine! Just please stop the puppy eyes" Theo sighed as he pulled out his packet, flicking a cigarette at Elizabeth who caught it in both of her hands.