New found friendship

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"Dillon! Dillon Andrew's!" Elizabeth called out, spotting the head of blonde hair down the corridor.

The boy stilled, turning around to see the small brunette running towards him. His eyebrows were pulled down as he watched her come to a stop in front of him, taking a second to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry that I didn't know your name" Elizabeth looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"It's cool" the boy shrugged, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"You're not mad?" Elizabeth's eyes widened slightly.

"I'm not mad" Dillon chucked.

"Oh thank god" Elizabeth scoffed out a laugh.

"Did you really run after me just to say sorry?" The boy raised his eyebrows in question.

"Uh-yeah" Elizabeth smiled widely.

"Well I appreciate it" Dillon nodded, clearing his throat as an awkward silence fell over them.

"Uh well, I'd like to hang out some time, as friends of course, I'm with-..."

"Mattheo, I know, plus I like Susan bones" the boy shrugged, making Elizabeth's eyes widen.

"The hufflepuff? Aw that's so amazing!" Elizabeth clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, we've been talking a lot and I think she's great" Dillon nodded his head with a small smile.

"Well we can study together some time this week? In the library and you can tell me all about Susan" Elizabeth winked playfully.

"Yeah sure, see you later Elizabeth" the boy gave a small wave as he turned around but before he could disappear....

"Call me Lizzy! Or Beth..." Elizabeth called out watching the boy look to her with a nod.

With a relived smile on her face, Elizabeth turned around, slowly retracing her steps back towards the common room. As she was about to pass the fifth floor corridor, she caught sight of brown curls in the corner of her eye. Her eyebrows furrowed deeply as she walked closer to the window she'd spent many nights at.

Her boyfriend was perched on the window sill, a cigarette between his fingers. He was gazing out over the school grounds, making it the perfect time for Elizabeth to sneak up on him.

With her hands held out in front of her, she tiptoed forwards and when she was close enough, she grabbed his shoulders.

"Boo!"

"Holy fuck-Elizabeth" Mattheo clutched his chest, his brown eyes wide as he stared at the girl.

"I'm-sorry" Elizabeth was giggling loudly.

"That's not funny" Mattheo sneered, flicking the last of his cigarette out of the window.

"Hey, give me one of those" Elizabeth poked his upper arm.