Anger

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"You're my wife" Mattheo was smiling so widely, that his jaw hurt.

"I am, I'm Elizabeth Riddle" Elizabeth giggled slightly. The name sounding unfamiliar to her.

"Mr and Mrs Riddle, has a good ring to it" Mattheo smirked, snaking his hands around her waist and pulling her into his body.

"Mmm as much as I'd love to do this, we need to get back before everyone realises we are gone" Elizabeth giggled as Mattheo started to plant kisses in the crook of her neck.

"I know...peace doesn't last long around here" Mattheo pulled away sighing softly.

"I'll make it worth your while later" Elizabeth sent him a playful wink, before grabbing her uniform and scurrying into the bathroom.

Removing her dress, made her sad. It was a reminder that whilst everyone else would experience a normal wedding, with their friends and family around them, she never would.

Being Mattheo's wife, was all she had ever wanted and now she had it. Just at a cost and that cost, would turn out to be her friends.

"Lizzy, you ready?" Mattheo's voice rang through the door.

"Yeah!" Elizabeth grabbed her things, shoving them all into her bag before heading out into the room.

"Let's go" Mattheo mumbled, clearly also saddened about how things had to be.

"Wait" Elizabeth grabbed his hand, standing onto her tiptoes and smashing her lips against his before slowly pulling away. "I love you"

"I love you too, Elizabeth Riddle" Mattheo smirked playfully before leading her out of the room.

Dillon was stood in the foyer, chatting with Narcissa and Tom. It was an unlikely trio, but Elizabeth was happy to see them somewhat bonding.

"Ah the newly weds" Tom faked a bow as the descended down the stairs.

"Fuck off" Mattheo sneered.

"Don't be grumpy brother. I'm sure you'll get the good stuff later" Tom sent a wink at Elizabeth, whose eyes immediately found a stunned looking Narcissa.

"Congratulations to you both. Come and see me soon...all of you" Narcissa extended her invite towards Dillon, whose cheeks turned a bright pink.

"We will Narcissa, thank you" Mattheo took the woman's hand in his own, before placing a delicate kiss to it.

"Grab on" Mattheo chuckled as he outstretched his arm and this time, Dillon was the first to take ahold of it.

As soon as Elizabeth's hand touched his arm, they were gone. Twisting and turning until their feet hit the old floorboards of Mattheo's dorm.

"Fuck I'll never get used to that" Dillon sputtered.

"Yeah it's not-..."

"Huh hm"

The three teenagers froze, slowly turning their heads to see Theo and Draco, led on their beds with narrowed eyes.