She need's help

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Things had not been easy for Elizabeth, she was surrounded in lies and guilt every day. It also turned out that it wouldn't be as simple as she thought to get to muggle London, making her stress level severely increase.

Pansy had been her support, holding her at night as she cried until she fell asleep. Fetching her water when she was throwing up everything she'd eaten.

The boys had become more suspicious, questioning why Elizabeth had been sick for so long and the girls were running out of reasoning. It was only a matter of time until the boys dragged her to Madame Pomfrey and then the thing she sought to keep secret would be exposed.

Mattheo had tired several times to talk to Elizabeth, only for Pansy to answer the door and tell him that she was sleeping, every time. She so badly wanted to tell him, for him to hold her and run his hands through her hair but she couldn't. It was better to do this alone, better to never let any of the boys know.

However, the loneliness she felt at this time, was at its max. The only comfort she had was from the small foetus in her womb, the one that she wished to be gone but as the days passed, the thought of losing it, made her chest ache.

It was a battle between what was best and guilt, the unbearable guilt. The kind that keeps you up at night and gives you the thoughts that, if your child doesn't get to live then neither should you. It was a dark and scary place for Elizabeth to be in but at the same time, it was like welcoming back an old friend. She'd been here before, in this soul crushing place and it took every ounce of her being to get out of it.

Maybe she shouldn't deserve to this time, because could she really live her life, knowing what she'd done?. Could she ever bore a child again, without feeling a sadness for the one that she'd dismissed?.

It was a never ending loop in her mind. Trapping her within herself.

Mattheo will never forgive me.

Theo will never forgive me.

She had already mourned the loss of the two boys, accepting her fate. Accepting that when they did find out, they'd want nothing to do with her. Even though Pansy had told her otherwise, she wouldn't let herself believe it. No, she didn't deserve their kindness.

As she lay in bed, dark heavy bags under her eyes, with her hand tracing the lower part of her stomach. Pansy barged through the door, a glass of water and a plate of food in her hands but Elizabeth had decided that she didn't want to eat, why should she have these pleasures when her child never would?.

"Lizzy you need to eat" Pansy sighed, running her hand up and down the girls arm. She'd never seen her like this, so hopeless. Her concern ran deeper and deeper as everyday passed and she wished that the girl would let someone in, anyone.

Elizabeth didn't respond, she simply kept her gaze straight in front of her. It was something Pansy was used to, she wasn't even sure if she slept at all these past few weeks, it didn't look like it.

As she stood watching her friend's blank expression, she made a decision. One that would perhaps jeopardise their friendship but one that might just save Elizabeth Montague from herself.

Without saying anything, Pansy turned around, leaving their shared dorm and tapping her knuckles against the door opposite. Within a few seconds, it swung open, revealing just the person she wanted to see.