Letters from Elizabeth

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

~4 months later~

Dear Draco,

I'm sorry that me and Enzo disappeared after graduation. I know it's been 6 months, maybe you've forgotten all about us? I'd like to hope not.

We went after Mattheo. Not that we really ever caught him.

I know I should've written you before now but we were never anywhere long enough to receive a letter back.

I'm writing to you now, because I've decided to give up my search. I still have hope, don't get me wrong, maybe one day he'll find me.

We've chosen Paris of all places to settle down and before you say anything, no. Me and Enzo are not together. Merely two friends, living in a small French cottage on the outskirts of the city of love.

I've decided that I think I'd like to be a teacher. Beauxebatons seems like a great place to start and who knows? Maybe I'll end up back in Hogwarts some day.

Please reiterate this letter to pansy and Blaise. I don't know their addresses and i know you're still living in your big fancy manor. There's no way you'd downgrade.

Give my love to Narcissa and to Theo, I'd really to visit him again soon.

All the best

Elizabeth and Enzo.

P.s- this is Enzo now, tell Blaise that if he threw out my stuff, I'm going to kill him.

~3 months later~

Dear pansy,

Your letter made it very clear, that I'm in your bad books and I don't blame you, I understand how worried you must of been.

But please understand, Mattheo was or is my husband. What kind of wife would I have been, if I didn't try to find him?.

Being a professor is great. All be it, transfiguration wasn't always my strong suit. I think Mcgonagall would pass out if she knew this is what I was doing now.

Enzo sends his best too. He's currently trying to make his way up the French ministry ladder. It's proving difficult, but it's Enzo, that boy can joke and laugh his way into anything.

I hope my brother is treating you well. Tell him that I miss him and also tell him, a visit might be nice. I know he has the money.

Love you pans, write me again soon.

Elizabeth xx

~6 months later~

Dear Blaise,

Enzo would like me to make it very clear, that he misses you. In all honesty, I think he's going to come back to London soon.