Work hard, play harder

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"Okay so-there's loads of alcohol, me and Draco have cleared the common room, the boys are setting up the speakers...." Pansy listed off everything that had been done with a smile.

"Great and I've got some weed" Elizabeth held up the pouch that the Weasley twins had given her.

"I love you" Pansy exclaimed, pulling Elizabeth into a hug.

"So...we just need to get ready" Elizabeth hummed, grabbing Pansy's hand.

"Where are you two going?!" Theo shouted with a frown.

"To get ready!" Pansy screamed back.

"Yeah just leave us to do all the work" Draco huffed which made Mattheo burst into laughter. "Shutup riddle, you're not doing anything either" Draco pointed out, motioning to Mattheo who was lounging on a sofa.

"I'm instructing" Mattheo shrugged, sending Elizabeth a playful wink.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she dragged Pansy up the stairs, bursting into their dorm and immediately rummaging through her trunk. She knew what she wanted to wear, she just had to find it.

Pansy had easily decided on a plain back mini dress with thin straps and a v cut neck line, pairing it with a pair of combat boots and Elizabeth followed suit when she too pulled out a black mini dress, but hers was covered in flecks of silver glitter and had a cutout underneath her breast's. She pulled out an old pair of doc martins, deciding that Pansy was smart for not wearing heels.

"Wow" Pansy gawked at Elizabeth, her eyes roaming over her body.

"Wow right back" Elizabeth chuckled, looking at her friend.

"Let's just hope that tonight goes smoothly, we have bad track records at parties" Pansy smirked as she ruffled up her raven bob.

"I know" Elizabeth let out a sigh as she added a few more curls to her hair.

"Let's just, have fun and stay away from the drama" Pansy patted Elizabeth's shoulders, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Good idea" Elizabeth smiled, applying a layer of lip gloss and rubbing her lips together, satisfied with how she looked.

"Let's go" Pansy grasped her hand tightly, the two girls descending the stairs to the common room.

It was already bursting with life, Theo and Blaise really did invite everyone. Elizabeth could see Ravenclaws and even some Hufflepuff's, which reminded her that she had to meet Hermione.

"I'll be back, tell Mattheo I'm just meeting Hermione" Elizabeth shouted into Pansy's ear, over the loud music.

"Granger?" Pansy's mouth fell open.

"Don't tell Draco but I invited her for him" Elizabeth winked playfully before shoving her way through the crowd and out into the corridor and it seemed that she was just in time because she could see Hermione walking down the corridor, in a pink midi dress that reached just below her knees. Her hair was straightened which was an unusual sight but it looked good.