Sister in law?

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Breakfast that morning, was slightly less tense than dinner had been the night before. Talking and laughter rang throughout the halls of Malfoy manor. The only thing niggling at Elizabeth, was the fact that her bestfriend and her brother had slept together.

It wasn't shocking for the reasons that many would assume, Elizabeth wasn't against the idea of her friend being with her brother. However, she was confused because said friend, was a lesbian.

Pansy had told Elizabeth such, within a week of knowing her. She had said she'd always known and of course, Elizabeth welcomed her with open arms. It made no difference to her, she loved love. Any sort of love.

So when Elizabeth sent Pansy a wide eyed look, from across the table. The girl knew what it meant. It was their 'I need to speak to you' look.

"We'll be back in a moment" Elizabeth cleared her throat as she stood up. Pansy joining her as they scurried out of the dining room into the foyer.

"What's going on? Did you and Theo fuck? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Is it Mattheo?" Pansy continued to ramble until Elizabeth pressed her finger against the girls lips.

"No! Pans, I know about you and Graham" Elizabeth raised her eyebrows, watching as the girls pale skin flushed a bright pink.

"Uh-I-we-uh..." Pansy stuttered, looking anywhere but Elizabeth's eyes.

"Pans...I'm not mad" Elizabeth grabbed the girls shoulders.

"Y-you're not?" Pansy visibly gulped.

"No! You silly witch....I'm just confused-I thought-.."

"I'm a lesbian I know! But...I did say...id be whatever Graham wanted and if I'm being honest...I've always thought he was attractive for a boy...maybe I'm bisexual" pansy scratched her head with a chuckle.

"You could be, deaf and blind and it would make no difference to me" Elizabeth pulled the girl into a hug. "Wait! Are you guys...does he like you?" Elizabeth's eyes widened. She hadn't thought about the outcome of this.

"I don't know...I mean if anything, me and him like being together would be good...it would get your parents off his back. I'm a pure blood after all" Pansy smiled sheepishly.

"Oh! And we'd be like sisters in law!" Elizabeth placed her hands over her heart.

"Okay! Don't get ahead of yourself" Pansy laughed nervously.

"I'll talk to him" Elizabeth sent her a playful wink before they both walked back into the dining room. Pansy sitting back next to Graham and Elizabeth next to Theo. Both boys sent their retrospective girls a confused look, but they shook their heads, telling them it was nothing serious.

"I have to say it's been lovely to have you children here again" Narcissa smiled widely from the head of the table. "I hope to see you all at the new year's ball?"

"Of course Mrs M" Enzo mumbled through a mouth full of food.

"Wouldn't miss it" Blaise sent Narcissa a sultry wink, one that made Draco smack the back of his head.