Theodore

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Elizabeth was head over heels. She'd never felt so calm. She'd never experienced a love like this. Where everything was so simple, yet so full of life.

She wasn't sure if she was in love with Theo yet, but she knew that she loved him. She always had. He was funny, gentle, caring. The sort of boy you weren't afraid to take home to your parents.

With Theo, it was different. Her love with Mattheo was a whirlwind, always on the brink of collapse, they'd always been walking a fine line between love and hate. When it was good, it was great but when it was bad, the whole world came crumbling down.

Theodore Nott was the boy you dreamt of.

They weren't together, not yet. They both agreed it was too soon but that didn't stop the boy from being chivalrous. Flowers, sweets from Honeydukes, carrying her bag whenever he had the chance. Considering he'd never had a real relationship, he certainly knew what he was doing.

"Elizabeth!" Pansy screamed, swatting the girls arm.

"Hm?" Elizabeth flinched. Her eyes darting around. Everyone was staring at her.

"You weren't with us then" Enzo chuckled.

"Sorry I-i was..." Elizabeth felt a heat rise to her cheeks when she locked eyes with Theo, who was watching her intently. "I was just thinking" she cleared her throat, looking back down to the bowl of tomato soup in front of her.

"Well, we were saying...why don't we do something together this year for Christmas" Pansy clasped her hands together.

"Yeah sure, of course" Elizabeth smiled softly.

"Great! Whose house?" Pansy looked around, mainly at Theo, Draco and Enzo.

"Not mine" Enzo scoffed.

"Don't look at me either" Theo grumbled. Elizabeth's eyes softened at his words, he hadn't liked Christmas much since his mother died.

"Dracoooo" Pansy whined, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"For fucks sake! Fine!" Draco hissed.

"Yes! Malfoy alcohol cellar, here we come!" Blaise patted Draco's back, licking his lips.

"This time...no one throw up in my mother's house plants!" Draco narrowed his eyes in on Enzo.

"It wasn't my fault!" The boy nuzzled into Elizabeth's side, making her chuckle.

"Get away from me!" Elizabeth shoved his playfully. She could feel Theo's gaze on her and when she looked his way, he was smiling, a twinkle in his eye.

"Should I ask Mattheo?" Pansy asked quietly, everyone falling into silence as they looked at Elizabeth.

"Why are you all looking at me?" She hissed, scowling at them.

"Well-..." Blaise started, but Theo slapped the back of his head.

"Will it be awkward for you two if I do?" Pansy looked between Elizabeth and Theo.