Brothers for life

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"I'm so glad I got to spend the whole rest of the holidays with you, although I don't think your dad was very happy" Elizabeth smirked slightly as her and Mattheo made their way down to the dungeon.

"He can fuck off" Mattheo grumbled.

"Not a very nice way to speak about your father" Elizabeth quipped.

"Says the girl who shouted in her mother's face" Mattheo raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, that was-well...shutup" Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest.

"Are you happy to be back?" Mattheo asked, turning his head slightly.

"Yes, I mean, this place is my home" Elizabeth smiled widely.

"It sure is" Mattheo wrapped his arm over her shoulders.

"I hope they haven't changed the password" Elizabeth sighed as they approached the common room entrance.

"Salazar" Mattheo hissed and when nothing happened, Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"Slytherin, green, snakes, Snape, Severus!" Elizabeth called out every word she could think of. "Ugh!" She stomped her foot against the stone floor.

"Calm down" Mattheo chuckled "Mudblood" the door slid open.

"Oh yeah, change it to the word I hate saying" Elizabeth muttered curse words as the entered the common room, Mattheo chucking from behind her.

"Lizzy!" Pansy embraced the girl tightly in her arms.

"Hey pans" Elizabeth smiled.

"Beth!" Enzo was next in line for a hug. "Good holiday?" Enzo asked with a smile.

"The best" Elizabeth smirked as she side eyed Mattheo.

"Baby Montague!" Blaise hollered, sending Elizabeth a wave.

"Zabini" Elizabeth chuckled.

"Ahh if it isn't the Slytherin prince and princess" Malfoy hollered from behind the pair.

"Don't be jealous Malfoy" Elizabeth quipped, ruffling her hand into his perfectly styled hair.

"Elizabeth" the blonde growled lowly, until his eyes found Mattheo's harsh glare.

"You're so whipped" Malfoy muttered as he walked past Mattheo.

"And you're so dead" Mattheo hissed before chasing Malfoy around the common room. Elizabeth shook her head in amusement as she dropped down on the sofa next to Pansy.

"Where's Theo?" Pansy asked with furrowed eyebrows but her question was answered instantly.

"Well well, look who's back" Theo spoke in amusement, bro hugging Enzo and Blaise before flicking Pansy in the side of the head. When his eyes fell upon Elizabeth, she smiled softly, standing up and embracing him in a hug. She could feel eyes burning into her back and there was no need to turn around, she already knew who they belonged to.