Goodbye, Theodore Nott

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

The day had come, the day where they got to say goodbye to Theodore Nott.

It was a hard day for everyone. No one could comprehend that he was really gone and maybe he never would be, at least that's what Elizabeth liked to think.

She knew that wherever he was right now, he was scolding her for crying over him. He would be telling her that it was okay. That it wasn't her fault.

Her charm bracelet felt ten times heavier on her wrist. The 'T' charm burning against her skin as she slipped into a green dress. They only felt it right. He was a Slytherin boy, through and through.

Pansy was dressed in one very similar, the only difference being that hers bore a more thin strap. They both skipped out on mascara, both of their eyes completely bare, once they were ready.

Theo was being buried in the Malfoy manor graveyard, normally reserved for honourable Malfoy's only but Narcissa instantly agreed that she'd love for him to there, where they could visit him whenever they pleased.

"You ready Lizzy?" Pansy spoke softly.

"Yes" Elizabeth swallowed back her tears as she walked out of the dorm, following Pansy down to the common room.

They were instantly met with the boys, all of them clad in black suits, with their Slytherin ties done neatly under the collar's of their shirts.

"You both look great" Enzo smiled softly, wrapping his arm over Pansy's shoulders.

"Thank you enz, you all look amazing, just how he would have wanted" Elizabeth looked around the boys, her eyes lingering slightly longer on Mattheo. Who was running a tie through his fingers, Theo's tie.

"We should head out" Draco cleared his throat, breaking the deafening silence.

"You taking Pans?" Blaise asked Enzo. The brunette boy sent him a nod, before apparating out of the room.

"See you there" and then there were three.

"Matty..." Elizabeth's soft voice seemed to startle him slightly but nonetheless, he put Theo's tie into his blazer pocket, walking towards her with his hand outstretched.

"Let's do this" Mattheo smiled. A sad smile.

"See you in a second" Malfoy hummed as he and Mattheo both apparated. Landing moments later, in the foyer of Malfoy manor.

"Oh Elizabeth dear" Narcissa instantly wrapped the girl up in her arms.

"Thank you, for letting us do this" Elizabeth murmured.

"Of course" the woman pulled away, moving over to Mattheo and pulling him into her.

"You know...if Theo was here, he'd be laughing us at all for being so..."

"Soft?" Draco scoffed.

"Exactly" Blaise chuckled slightly.

"He'd also want us to get absolutely shit faced" Enzo smirked.

"And we will" Pansy nodded.