Jealous

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Snape was undoubtably one of the most irritating professors that Elizabeth had. As if his droning and monotone voice weren't enough, he also had decided that because of Mattheo and Elizabeth's last potions encounter, that he would switch Mattheo out with the boy that Elizabeth only knew as 'Garcia'. At her professor's instructions, Elizabeth had visibly groaned, she couldn't think of anything worse. The boy was arrogantly flirty, but she expected no less from a Gryffindor.

Mattheo wasn't happy about the switch in seating either, not because he had to move but because he had to watch the new boy, flirt with the girl that was supposed to be his. All lesson, he had kept his eyes trained on the spot in between their stools, just to make sure he didn't try and sneak his hand across to Elizabeth's thigh. If he had, a spilled potion would have been the last of Snape's worries.

As the lesson came to a close, Elizabeth grabbed her bag quickly but the boy next to her seemed to be in no rush to move out of her way. Instead, he stood up, pushing his stool under the desk and planting his hands firmly on their desk and the desk behind them, inevitably, trapping Elizabeth's body against the wall.

"Excuse me" Elizabeth sneered but the boy, once again, just looked her up and down. "Are you deaf?" Elizabeth scoffed.

"No. I'm jay, jay garcia" the boy held his hand out but Elizabeth looked to it before looking back at him with a look that said 'in your dreams'.

"You're feisty. I like it" the boy smirked, only irking Elizabeth more.

"Look, you either move or I go and get my....boyfriend" Elizabeth gulped, hoping he couldn't see through her lie.

"The scary curly haired brunette? There's no way he's doing anything for you darling" he leant in closer to her ear but Elizabeth was not stupid, her hand had been tightly on her wand and in one swift motion, she pulled it out, digging it into his neck.

"Move. Now. Or I'll hurt you" Elizabeth growled, her eyes growing dark. Jay seemed to think over his actions but eventually he stepped aside, holding his hands up in surrender.

Elizabeth barged past him, making her way into the corridor quickly. Her breathing was fast and her heart pounded in her chest. Of course, her friends were waiting for her but when she stormed out of the room with her small fists clenched at her sides, Mattheo knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" Mattheo placed his hands on either side of her shoulders, looking into her eyes and checking for any sign that she was hurt.

"Jay Garcia, is what happened" Elizabeth growled.

"What did he do?" Theo stopped in his tracks, turning to face the brunette girl.

"He's just...infuriating! He wouldn't let me leave and the way he looks at me, makes me feel sick! I told him that Mattheo was my boyfriend, to try and get him to back off and he said 'the scary curly haired brunette, he's not doing anything for you darling' he's a cunt" Elizabeth mocked his voice as she repeated his words. Mattheo was tensed up, the second she said he wouldn't let her leave and Theo's fists were clenched when she mentioned how he looked at her.

"I'll kill him" Mattheo growled lowly. His once brown eyes, now almost back as his jaw clenched.

"And I'll help" Theo clicked his knuckles.