One last day

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"Mattheo how are you not studying? Our NEWT's are next month!" Elizabeth pulled at the roots of her hair. To say she was stressed, was an understatement.

"Lizzy-calm down" Mattheo placed his hands on the back of her shoulders, gently squeezing to try and relieve some tension.

"I'm sorry-I know I'm being crazy" Elizabeth sighed, letting her wand and quill fall from her hands onto the bed.

"I'd be more concerned if you weren't acting like this" Mattheo chuckled as he leant back against her headboard, pulling her back against his chest. His eyes glazed over her room. The room that had been the same since he'd known her. There were slightly more books and trinkets than there had been in fifth year but it was still the constant that she needed. That he needed.

"What are you looking at?" Elizabeth asked softly as she tilted her head back. Admiring Mattheo's thick black eyelashes.

"Just your room....it's always been the same" Mattheo chuckled slightly, looking down into her bright green eyes.

"It's always been my-.."

"Your constant" Elizabeth looked to him with wide eyes, shocked that he remembered what she'd told him all those years ago.

With a smile on her face, she rolled onto her front, her hands landing against the toned muscles of his chest before she lurched forwards, smashing their lips together in a tender kiss.

"It's been a while..." Elizabeth muttered in a sultry tone as she pulled away. Her voice made Mattheo gulp. It had been a while.

"And what do you want to do about that darling?" Mattheo let his tongue swipe along his bottom lip before he slid his arms around Elizabeth's waist, gently squeezing at her skin.

"This..." Elizabeth dove in for another kiss, repositioning her body so that she straddled his lap. Her hips ground down against his, making a groan fall from Mattheo's mouth, getting lost into the kiss.

His hands roamed up and down her back, before finally settling on her ass, using it as leverage to pull her even closer. His erection was more than prominent, pushing against her core, causing the friction she so desperately craved.

Mattheo's hands found the hem of her T-shirt, peeling it off her body and revealing her bare chest underneath. His eyes bulged, full of lust as he attached his mouth to one of her nipples whilst his hand massaged her other breast.

Streams of breathy moans fell from Elizabeth's lips as she threw her head back. The dampness in her panties growing with every second. She needed him and she needed him now.

Her small hands pulled at his T-shirt, making a chuckle leave Mattheo's mouth as he pulled away from her chest, removing the item of clothing himself and discarding it to the floor.

In a swift movement, he hooked his hands under her thighs, lifting her up and dropping her down onto the bed. Spreading her thighs apart with his hands bridge crawling in between them. He planted delicate kisses to her neck before trailing down the valley of her breast and her stomach. Stopping as he reached the waistband of her shorts.

"Is this okay love?" He looked up at her through hooded eyes, his eyelashes fluttering.

"Yes" Elizabeth groaned, throwing her head back against her pillows as she felt Mattheo's fingers hook around her shorts and her panties. The cool air hit her soaked core, making a shiver run down her spine but it was soon replaced by warmth as Mattheo found her bundle of nerves, kissing and sucking it gently.

"Mattheo..." Elizabeth moaned his name and something sparked within him. He slid a finger into her entrance, smirking against her as he heard a gasp fall from her lips. Then, he added a second, stretching her out. He pumped his fingers slowly at first, but he sped up, swiping his tongue through her folds simultaneously.

"Fuck-I'm gonna cum" Elizabeth felt her legs tense up but just as she chased her high, Mattheo removed his fingers.

"Not yet darling, I want it all over my dick" Mattheo smirked devishly, feeling his length twitch as he took in Elizabeth's writhing figure.

He pulled his joggers down, along with his boxers before also discarding them to the floor. He stood over her, his tongue rolling against his cheek as he stroked himself, his eyes roamed her body hungrily before he found himself between her legs again.

His tip ran over her folds, a shudder falling from both of their lips.

"Are you sure?" Mattheo muttered breathlessly.

"Yes, please fuck me" Elizabeth groaned, bucking her hips as he lined himself up with her entrance.

That was it all it took for Mattheo to push himself inside of her, filling her up. He threw his head back at the feeling of her around him again, it was unlike anything else.

He pulled back out before thrusting in again, relishing in the sounds that fell from Elizabeth's lips.

"Mattheo faster" Elizabeth choked out between her moans and at her request, he pounded into her mercilessly. The sound of skin hitting skin filled the room and Mattheo didn't care who heard it.

"Mattheo-.." Elizabeth's mouth fell open and her eyes screwed shut as he lifted her leg over his shoulder. Hitting a place inside of her that she could never reach. "I'm-I'm..."

"Then do it" Mattheo grumbled lowly, his eyes dark with a sensual lust.

At his words, Elizabeth fell apart, her legs trembled and her mouth was a gape as she felt her high consume her. It was electrifying.

Mattheo couldn't contain himself any longer, the feeling of her juices over him, sent him over the edge. With a few more sloppy thrusts, he felt his dick twitch, a groan leaving his lips as he threw his head back, releasing himself into her.

With a shakey breath, he pulled out of her, rolling onto the bed next to her. Both of their breathing was uneven and their skin glimmering with a fine layer of sweat.

"It was worth that wait" Elizabeth giggled as she pulled her green sheet over her naked body, snuggling down into her pillow.

"It was" Mattheo smirked. "Do you want anything? A glass of water?" Mattheo leant up on his elbows.

"Mmm some water would be nice" Elizabeth spoke in a sleepy tone, her eyes fluttering softly.

Mattheo nodded softly bridge standing up and pulling his boxers and joggers back on, not before Elizabeth had the chance to make a comment about his behind.

He strode into her bathroom, grabbing her glass that she always kept on the counter and filled it with water. As he walked back into the room, his eyes softened at the sight he saw.

Elizabeth was fast asleep, her chest slowly rising and falling.

Mattheo carefully placed the glass of water on her bedside and leant over, pressing a kiss to her hair.

He grabbed his T-shirt, throwing it on before walking towards the door. His body stilled as he clasped the door handle. He took one last look at his sleeping wife, his mouth forming a tight line. He really hoped this wasn't the last time.

But somehow, he knew that it would be.

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°