The quidditch king

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Friday had come around quickly again and with herself and Mattheo back on good terms, Elizabeth found herself actually excited for the quidditch game. Her brother had been more stressed than usual, stating that if Slytherin didn't win this game, he'd 'gut the whole team'. Elizabeth didn't doubt that he meant it, but she was more worried about her brother gutting Mattheo when he found out she'd forgiven him. Sort of.

Her and Pansy were currently getting themselves ready to stand in the cold for more than an hour, with Pansy wearing about five layers of clothing, which Elizabeth did think was a bit excessive. Although, her own choice of clothing, may be questionable as well. She was wearing an old quidditch jersey that Mattheo had given her last year, his name and the number '7' printed in large letters on the back. Maybe it was too much and maybe Mattheo may think it weird, but Elizabeth finally had a chance to wear it again. She slung a large puffer coat over the shirt, not wanting her brother to see her in it. It would be something she'd show only to Mattheo and the rest of their friends.

"Ready?" Pansy asked with raised eyebrows, to which Elizabeth replied with a nod. Leaving the warm dorm room and making their way out of the school. All of the boys were on the team, so it left them to walk by themselves.

"Wanna wish them luck? Or do you want to go straight to our seats?" Pansy asked with a small smile.

"Let's wish them luck. Heavens knows they'll need it" Elizabeth snorted slightly watching as pansy rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

As the girls approached the boys locker room, Elizabeth could hear her brother, prepping the boys and her eyes widened at some of the words coming out of his mouth.

"Whoa" Pansy said with wide eyes, pushing the door open and walking in with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Out!" A boy from the back of the room called, but Elizabeth couldn't see his face.

"Don't flatter yourselves, you're not my type" Pansy hissed.

"But we're baby Montague's type" Adrian snickered. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, searching for Mattheo in the room full of boys. She spotted him instantly, stood not too far away from her brother, his eyes narrowed in on Pucey.

"Adrian, say anything about my sister again and you're off the team" Graham hissed, approaching Elizabeth and pulling her into a hug as Pansy went to talk to the other boys.

"Good luck" Elizabeth grinned widely.

"Thanks lil sis, I'll see you after? Gonna go get these idiots warmed up" Graham ruffled up her hair before whistling loudly, signalling the boys to follow him.

Elizabeth stepped aside, letting all of the boys file out of the room but as Mattheo went to leave, she grabbed his forearm. Pulling him into the empty shower cubicles.

"Why are you kidnapping me?" Mattheo chuckled, eyeing the girl suspiciously.

"Can't let Graham see this, he might just kill you" Elizabeth giggled as she unzipped her coat, handing it to Mattheo as she took it off. His eyebrows were furrowed until she turned around, lifting her hair away from her back.

A huge smirk grew on his face and it remained as she faced him again.

"Thought you could use the support" Elizabeth smiled widely, staring up into Mattheo's brown eyes.