Halloween-volume 2 part 1

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"I say, you wear something so hot that it makes Theo want to drop to his knees for you AND makes Mattheo realise what he lost" Pansy smiled proudly as she shoved a piece of lettuce into her mouth.

"I don't want to make Mattheo realise anything" Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she pushed a potato around her plate.

"Sure you do, it's your comeback. You're still the Slytherin Princess, even without your prince" Pansy tapped her fork on the end of Elizabeth's nose.

"Yeah okay, now hurry up, we need to get to slughorns class. I'm trying to impress him" Elizabeth sighed.

"I don't understand why?" Pansy picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she followed Elizabeth out of the hall.

"Because...I don't know, okay" The girl threw her arms up in the air. At the end of last year, she was sure she wanted to be an Auror and to do that, she needed to be in advanced potions but now, she didn't know what she wanted, her whole future had changed.

"Lizzy, it's okay to not know where you're going. You know that right?" Pansy titled her head slightly.

"I know but I've missed too many classes already this year. I need to get my NEWTS pans" The girl smiled softly, linking her arm with Pansy's.

"Unfortunately...so do I, otherwise I wouldn't be taking this stupid-good for nothing-shit show that is taught by an old-...."

"Miss Montague, Miss Parkinson!" Professor Slughorn clapped his hands, smiling as he saw the two girls approaching his classroom.

"Whoops" Pansy's cheeks flamed red.

"Hi sir" Elizabeth smiled widely.

"Come in, come in" the man ushered them into the room.

The girls elbowed each other as they battled for entrance into the classroom first, both of them wanting to get the best seat they could.

"Move!" Pansy hissed.

"No!" Elizabeth shoved the girl, running to the front of the classroom and jumping onto the stool.

"If I knew you wanted that seat, I wouldn't have bothered!" Pansy chuckled as she took the seat furthest away from Slughorn's desk.

Elizabeth spun around, flipping the girl off with a frown, until Draco and Mattheo walked in, both of them narrowing their eyes at her.

"That...wasn't for you" Elizabeth chuckled, turning around and dropping her head against the wood of her desk. "Merlin please kill me" she muttered under her breath.

The classroom began to fill up but Elizabeth payed no mind, keeping her head against the desk as the sound of stools scraping the floor echoed around her. She only looked upwards when Slughorn started to talk and she nearly fell out of her chair, when she saw a head of brown curls next to her.

"What the fu-..." she placed her hands over her chest, feeling her heart pounding against her rib cage.

"Why are you sat next to me?" Elizabeth whispered.