Decisions

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

Saturday afternoon had rolled around quickly, Having spent a few hours in hogsmeade. They'd laughed, reminisced and drank plenty of butter beer's.

The whole walk back to the castle, Elizabeth thought of the envelope that Mattheo had given her. She was in a daze, only being guided on the right path by pansy, whose arm was linked through hers.

She couldn't help but feel nervous. What was so important that he had to meet her on the astronomy tower?.

"Beth!" Theo screeched, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her aside. She blinked rapidly, realising she was about to walk right off the edge of the ground and into the black lake. When did Pansy let go of her arm?.

"S-sorry" she chuckled nervously.

"Everything okay?" Theo looked at her sceptically.

"Yes, of course" Elizabeth nodded slowly.

Mattheo watched the interaction from ahead, his jaw clenching as he saw Theo's hands on her arms. His thumbs slowly rubbing backwards and forwards as he seemingly asked her if she was okay.

"You'll burst a blood vessel in a minute mate" Enzo patted Mattheo's shoulder.

"Shutup Berkshire" Mattheo grumbled, diverting his eyes away and continuing to walk towards the castle.

Theo and Elizabeth arrived back in the common room ten minutes after every one else. Causing their friends to exchange looks. Looks that made Mattheo's eyes turn black.

With a sigh, he stood up, storming out of the common room.

"What's up with him?" Pansy scoffed.

Enzo just shrugged in response, but of course he knew. It was always because of her.

"Hey what time is it?" Elizabeth asked with a questionable look on her face.

"It is....5:30" Draco spoke after looking at his ridiculously expensive watch.

"Okay thanks" Elizabeth mumbled before heading up to her dorm.

She decided to change her clothes. Opting for a pair of grey joggers and a cropped T-shirt. She scraped her now waist length hair, up into a ponytail before putting some lip balm onto her slightly dry lips. She blamed the wind and that she'd been biting them all day.

Elizabeth slipped her converse back on. Shutting the door her dorm and making her way back into the common room. She still had fifteen minutes but she decided to leave now, it would give her time to think.

"I'll see you all later" Elizabeth spoke loudly as she made her way towards the door.

"Where are you going!" Pansy screamed but Elizabeth decided to ignore it, acting as if she didn't hear her.

The coolness of the dungeons, never ceased to ease her burning skin. It was one of the things that she loved about the Slytherin common room. It was away from everything else.

With heavy feet, she walked the corridors, not walking too fast but also not at a snails pace.

The seventh floor corridor was as it always was, empty. It was a surprise that they didn't have teachers patrolling, because she was certain someone must of been caught on the astronomy tower before.