Caught in the act

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"What...the...fuck"

Pansy, Blaise, Enzo and Draco, all stood in the doorway. Their mouths hanging open and their eyes bulging out of their heads as they took in the scene in front of them. Theo, in only his joggers, with an obvious problem down below and Elizabeth, who was obviously half naked.

"Get out!" Theo hollered, launching one of Elizabeth's pillows towards the door, which Draco caught easily.

"Got a little problem there nott?" Draco smirked.

"Fuck off! Now!" Theo looked back to Elizabeth, a worried look on his face. She wasn't speaking, just looking down towards the bed and twiddling her fingers in her lap.

"Come on, let's give them a second...to uh-get dressed" Pansy smiled awkwardly, ushering the gawking boys out of the room and shutting the door behind her.

"Beth I'm so-..."

"It's not your fault" Elizabeth chuckled, leaning over the bed and grabbing her jumper.

"Are you okay?" Theo gently stroked the hair away from her face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm great actually" Elizabeth's eyes fluttered as she looked over his face.

Theo's eyes softened as he looked over her face. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her hair disheveled but she looked absolutely perfect.

"We should go and explain to them what they just saw" Theo chuckled as his finger traced Elizabeth's jaw.

"Mhm we should, they're probably having an aneurysm" Elizabeth shrugged as she stood up, straightening out her jumper and shorts before running her fingers through her hair. "We are finishing what we started later" the small brunette winked. Leaving Theo in the room with wide eyes before he shook his head, following after her like a lost puppy.

As the two teenagers got to the bottom of the stairs, they were immediately met with their friend's eyes. All of them watching with either raised eyebrows or smirks.

"Can you all stop looking at us like that" Elizabeth huffed.

"Well, well. I didn't expect to see quite so much of either of you today" Blaise shook his head.

"I just wish Theo wasn't in the way" Enzo rolled his eyes. Elizabeth's hand wrapping around Theo's wrist as he clenched his fists and took a step towards the boy.

"Oh-kayyy....listen we were just-..."

"You know we don't care right? It was a shock yes, but if you're both happy" Pansy shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm happy" Theo looked down at Elizabeth.

"So am I" Elizabeth smiled widely, leaning her head on Theo's arm.

"So, are you just fucking or?" Draco smirked. Raising his hands in defence when Theo sneered at him.

"Malfoy I swear to-..."

The sound of high pitched laughter made Theo's words trial off. All of the Slytherin's looking towards the sound. Mattheo and Olivia.