Epilogue-Part 2

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

~1 year later~

As fate would have it, one time after four years, was all it would take for Elizabeth, to find herself pregnant.

It had been a huge shock, but less of a shock than it had been when she was sixteen. This time, there was no doubt, that she would keep it. It was all she'd always wanted, a house, a baby and Mattheo Riddle.

Little Theodore Thomas Graham Riddle, was born exactly one month ago.

There was no need to argue over the choice of names, his name, was already written out for them.

Theodore after the best friend, they'd both ever had.

Thomas after Mattheo's brother, who had sacrificed years of his life, to be at his brother's side.

Graham after Elizabeth's brother, who had always taken care of his sister.

He was Mattheo's double. Even down to the wispy brown curls on the top of his head.

Pansy was made his godmother and in an unusual turn of events, he had three godfathers.

Draco was over joyed when they asked him, Elizabeth had never seen a smile so big on his face.

Enzo, cried.

And Blaise, did a little dance.

In the weeks after he was born, Elizabeth and Mattheo had returned back to London. Deciding, they would keep Elizabeth's cottage in France, as a getaway, whenever they needed it but, London was their home. Also, Theo was there.

That's the first place they took little Theodore.

Elizabeth had cried and so had Mattheo. It had been years since either of them had visited him, but the sight of his tombstone, was still enough to shatter their hearts.

That evening, Elizabeth had felt content, for the first time in a long time.

Everything, had fallen into place.

Elizabeth felt gratitude, that she'd got to experience the start of her life with the people she loved. She was grateful, that she got to meet Theodore Nott. She was grateful for Mattheo Riddle, even after everything and she was grateful for her friends.

She started her sixth year, alone. With only her brother to keep her company and now, she was married to her first love, with a son.

Blaise, was married to luna and they too were expecting a child.

Draco, eventually ended back with Hermione, after losing contact after Hogwarts, it turned out, they both had jobs in the ministry.

Enzo, was seeing Daphne Greengrass, as much as he wouldn't divulge any details, it was obvious they were in love.

Pansy, was well settled with Graham. They had a home and Elizabeth had speculation that Pansy may be pregnant but, the girl denied all allegations.

Elizabeth couldn't wait, to live the rest of her life with her family at her side.

She knew, that no matter what, little Theodore would never question his parents love. He'd never question his family. All be it, it was unconventional but all that mattered, was the love they shared.

The six young witches and wizards they once were, would never believe that their futures could look like this. Not in a million years.

It was the ever lasting proof, that whatever you've lost, will always come back to you.

In some way, shape or form.

The end.

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°