Lies

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°

"Tell me again...tell me the story" Mattheo raised his eyebrows.

"I-I was robbed, someone took my wand" Elizabeth gulped.

"Good" Mattheo nodded, rubbing his hand up and down Elizabeth's arm. "We have to get rid of your wand".

"I know" Elizabeth nodded with sadness in her eyes. Her wand, the wand she'd had since she was eleven years old. Lost, because of her.

"We'll leave it where it is, don't touch it and as for him" Mattheo growled as he looked to the passed out boy. "I'll obliviate him" Mattheo's jaw tensed as he crouched down. Aiming his wand at jay's head. "Obliviate"

Elizabeth watched as the icy blue streams of memories were sucked into Mattheo's wand. A sigh of relief falling from her lips.

"It's done. We need to go, now" Mattheo hissed, grabbing Elizabeth's hand and dragging her away from the scene.

"W-what do I do about my wand?" Elizabeth's eyes searched Mattheo's face but he didn't look her way, he didn't stop walking. "Mattheo!"

"I don't know! I don't fucking care about your wand...I care about you going to Azkaban!" Mattheo exclaimed in angry whisper. His jaw was clenched as his eyes burned into hers.

"Fuck you" Elizabeth shook off his grip, walking ahead of him. She continued to mutter curse words under her breath, the whole way back to the castle, she was angry, annoyed and worst of all, she was scared.

She was notoriously known for being a bad liar, it was just something that she couldn't do, ever. Her lies were pretty much see through and now she had to potentially lie to her headmaster and the ministry of magic.

Shaking the thoughts from her head, Elizabeth wrapped her arms tighter around her body. The wind whistled around her and even with her coat on, she could feel it tickling her skin.

"Here" before she had time to do anything, Mattheo had draped his much larger coat, over her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked with wide eyes.

"I can hear your teeth chattering from a mile away" Mattheo scoffed, shaking his head and letting his curls fall over his forehead.

"Yeah well...thanks" Elizabeth gave up the attitude, it was useless when she knew she couldn't keep it up forever.

"You're welcome" Mattheo smirked playfully.

As Mattheo and Elizabeth made it back into the castle, Elizabeth shrugged off Mattheo's coat, throwing it back over his own shoulders, as she walked past him. Although he wouldn't admit it, he was definitely cold.

"Salazar" Elizabeth spoke clearly, quickly scurrying into the common room as the doorway appeared.

The room was warm as the flames of the fire projected an orange hue over the space. It was relatively empty, apart from a few younger Slytherin's playing wizards chess and apart from Theo and Pansy, who were seemingly bickering about something.

"I'm going to go and put this stuff away" Elizabeth smiled softly as she held up her bag of presents. As she went to turn around, Mattheo's hand found her wrist, spinning her body back into his.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mattheo hummed.

"Putting this away, like I said" Elizabeth chuckled.

"Not without this" Mattheo ran his hand from her cheek to the back of her head, tangling his hand into her brown locks. His head tilted down as his lips encased her's and Elizabeth let her own hand slide up his chest, resting over his heart.

Mattheo pulled away, a smirk on his lips as he looked down at the flustered girl.

"Now you can go" Mattheo chuckled, earning an eye roll from Elizabeth.

Forgetting where she was, Elizabeth rose onto her tiptoes, pressing a quick peck to Mattheo's lips, only to realise that, that was a very 'I'm in love with you' kind of kiss. The kisses they'd shared recently, were steamy and rough. They hadn't shared a gentle peck since before they broke up. Her eyes widened and as quick as she was there, she was gone. Not allowing Mattheo to say anything about her delicate public display of affection.

Of course, Mattheo being a boy, didn't think anything of the small kiss. Instead, he just smiled to himself before turning to face the sofa's, where he locked eyes with Theo and pansy, who were smirking ear to ear.

"What?" Mattheo hissed as he approached them.

"That was a very 'I love you' kiss" pansy smirked.

"She knows I love her" Mattheo grumbled.

"Not you idiot...Lizzy, she gave you a peck" pansy raised her eyebrows, but when she saw Theo and Mattheo staring at her with confusion all over their faces, she sighed. "Sit down" she pointed to Mattheo.

"Right...I've had my fair share of flings..." both boys stifled a laugh. "Shutup" Pansy glared at them both before clearing her throat "making out might seem like the more, 'I've got feelings' thing to do but no, it's not. You can make out as many times as you like but the second that you start planting little goodbye pecks, it's real" Pansy crossed her arms over her chest, sighing as the boys, seemed to be deep in thought.

"That makes sense! Remember when me and Tracey Davies used to fool around? She started doing that and I didn't know what it meant and then she must of gotten bored of me not catching her vibes" Theo pulled his lip between his teeth.

Mattheo looked at Theo for a second before shaking his head "so you're telling me...that Elizabeth likes me?"

"She already liked you dumbass, I'm saying...that I think she's realised that she does in fact love you still and that her whole 'not ready' to be with you, was a bad idea" Pansy clapped her hands together.

"Well as great as that is...it will have to wait because, she did something, she did something bad and I need to make sure that it doesn't come back to her" Mattheo gulped as he looked at his friends through his eyelashes.

"What?" Theo furrowed his eyebrows.

"She used the cruciatus curse on Jay Garcia" Mattheo flicked his eyes between Theo and Pansy's bewildered faces.

"She did what?!"

°•. ✿ .•° °•. ✿ .•°