3 June 2024

AGONG BIRTHDAY HOLIDAYQuite funny because, I woke up at 11am. Not wanting to wake up but at the same time I need to go college. Just as I wake up my arcade buddy YY ask if I am going to arcade later today at Monday. But I say it's monday and weekday. And he said it's holiday...I was so fed up with Assignments and forgot with holidays. I guess I would say this as exception but today sounds like perfect day to do individual assignments. I can but e-commerce website aside. I can do water coloring or 2D animation.

PROGRESS ON ASSIGNMENTSI worked halfway with watercoloring assignment with painting at common area by the dorm. Till 4pm I decided to head out, since it's public holiday which means activity at Arcades. I might meet some decent opponents too. Last night I stay up very late talking to classmates again.My dad called me and noticed that I am outside by GPS which I am not, oops. I should forgot to return to original position after spoofing my location just for mobile games that comes with GPS for advantage.

EARLY ARCADE SESSIONI head out early, but first look for stationary store to print a single paper but sadly none are open nearby and the fact I forgot there's holiday today again.Anyway, At Arcade I met and play in battles (WMMT6RR) arcade game with YY & Adam. It is quite intense for me since I wanting to prove the limit of my battle car RX-3 but we eventually had fun at last match. Just 3 of us goofing around till timer is up in Local VS battle/

At 7:40pm, I decided to head to 1U Utama to check with the activity at arcade there. Sam told me there's plenty there. New & Strong players, quite perfect opportunity to me and he requested me to help take down a certain opponent in a difficult gamemode which I am confident to get

MY DADMy dad wanting to use my channel to publish video. Of course, he doesn't expect views but at very least he can use it as link to share / contents.

1U ARCADE & INITIAL D ARCADE WITH PATRICKIt is refreshing and thrilling to play Initial D The Arcade. I managed to win in 4 way local versus and versus again with other player. Patrick was in it and he is helpful with engaging with other players then help me learning the game. Where the WMMT in 1U not much activity but most opponents are lower skilled so it's easy to compete against them. Although I was expecting skilled and strong players to show up. Either way. The progress is nice with my RX-3 Car Data.