9 March 2024

Man I should start moving already no use just read reddit and watch YouTube all day. I dont wanna be like yesterday me. Just tell myself to go bath and lie to myself this assignment is simple for real.

(Eating toast and powered milk warm at 3pm) hmm.. After checking my cabinets in kitchen. It seems I'm running low on everything. No cereal or milk, no snacks. No chocolates, No biscuits. And only 2 pack of Fast noodle left. Wow, I am really breaking down financially. Should I use the 100USD my nephew gave me? I am afraid to use it or convert it into Malaysia Currency. If so I have to find a currency trading place.

One of the new assignment is done, but for the old assignment I felt burnt out and lazy to do it. I mean, I could do it now by forcing myself and went through brain burning process of mixing colours. It's 5:40pm and I feel hungry. Decided to spare the Color Wheel assignment for another day like tomorrow. I decided to head out since I am hungry as hell. Wanting to treat myself something nice at cost of overspending my budget.

Hmm, I also bumped into YH on the elevator in which I happened to be going out as he is returning back to dorm. 7pm right now.

I felt gradually weak. Is it the consequence of not eating well? Give me few minutes to walk to restaurants I can make it. Anyway, I bought some snacks and a drink before on the way to mall to eat.

Damn, suddenly heavy rain. I hope I dont get drenched like last time. But whenever I pass the highway bridge by walking its always heavy gust of wind trying to blow my umbrella away from my hand.

Now to decide, eat economically or something nice.... I wanted to eat economically but looks like its full of people and booth are mostly closed. Which I think ended up ordering Nasi Lemak KFC in the mall. I could have eat something cheaper but it's further away and I can't take that walk distance. Although the rain has stopped but the pain of my right foot is probably coming back. After enjoying my time dining the meal. I felt energized and delighted.