11 April 2024

I found myself in a heavy dream. It was.... Inappropriate. Mafuyu art in real life. Whatever, I woke up at 11:30am. My father is enjoying himself watching action shows. Think I need to take a bath. And my mom notified that she will do take away on lunch back home for me and my dad.

Brother has finished school today at 1pm, later my brother take me to the mall to book a bus ticket for my return date. Since arcade is next to the bus stop, my dad wouldn't mind if I go there and play after buying the tickets. But of course I admit that I will head there to check out and that's all. Since I the purpose of this trip is I can spend more time with family. My father need to buy something as well, I also offered you help dad washing his car at evening. For doing assignments and playing I can do it whenever I want when I return to KL city, for now. Let's spend these precious time at hometown do stuff that I cannot do at KL.

At the mall, I went on DIY shopping with my dad. Later I visited the arcade. There's not many people there but I managed to have long talk with Tat. One of the fellow WMMT6RR regular player like me and same as me borrow card for GUESTs to use and observe others. One way or another he is also interested in Cars that is less used. non-meta and such then using them, the way he put words is somewhat frank so I best make it reassuring to others. We talked for a long time until my dad came up and he wanted to take off already. So we left, but at very least I got his phone number and contact after friend on Navigator for so long but never chat to each other for year.

Later my dad wanted to treat me by buying desserts and supplements at store. On the way, my dad wanted to talk about how I live and about studies, which always kinda tighten my head but I feel like it's much more better conversate with this now. I mean, they are my friends and I shouldn't lie with them.

My mom is now chopping up the coconut for me and my brother to drink. She talked about it that she got it from nephew when we head up there. The 2 little chickens my nephew adopt is treated as pet, that they both can fly in air because these Malay chickens live on trees and have darker skins than other chickens. Prefer to eat vegetables, such unique chickens...

It's my mother again, she wanted to secretly transfer the savings to me without letting my dad know since she doesn't want me to be hungry while living in KL.

Of course, I am not entirely freeloading in this house. I still help carry groceries, mop the floor and dry the laundry for my parents. Wish my brother pick it up

During midnight, my Mother is already slept at Living Room. So I plan to sleep next to her by lazy chair. While I am still on my PS5, I came across a game. Called "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" is a puzzle 2D animated story telling game. And have caught my heart, such small game but tons of fun playing it. Not because the puzzle or visuals. But how good the story is just to play the game with controller

But it's already 2am, I am supposed to sleep. Knowing well tomorrow will be the day I go on trip with my family. And go experience the Go-Kart in open course with my brother. During the planning at mall today, It's pricey but reasonable. Only 10 minutes session for more than RM 50, but my dad think it's worth it. My brother have to acquire a day off from school's musical training for it.

My return date is morning 7:00am by Sunday. Yes, It will be a long while before I get to meet my parents again. But at very least, I am satisfied with time I spend with family and can go back do what I need to do. Assignment and plan with arcade as such.