2 June 2024

WEBSITE ASSIGNMENT
Woke up at 11:50am, I told my partner to wait for me to eat and bath before I join in.Although I was a bit fed up that my partner doesn't usually have independent thinking and usually end up me designing the same component together. It's not entirely bad... It's just team project like this is possible but less efficient. Which mean whoever is the leader or lead take huge responsibility on what to diverse work power.

About the website assignment, It was incredibly frustrating. Not much progress done and when I order him to various simple tasks he can't handle it or lack of skills. Overall, the progress of assignment is not doing well and overall I feel like I am the only person working on this till 5:30pm. What should I do?? Tell Lectuerer about it or try cope with it and call it skill issues.

EVENINGGot into conflict of choices this evening, Can't decide to Go arcade early then make fast noodle at night. Print the paper at college tomorrow , Or eat outside first then print at stationary store, then arcade later. To me it feels like expensive or not choice that I could finish some tasks earlier to save time. But you save more if you willing to plan out in advance to later but less free time.

FRIENDS OF NOTICEThrough the feeds of Wangan Navigator. I can see my friend O., Sam, and Patrick is playing WMMT again. But unsure where do they play but perhaps its 1U or something again. But it's 7pm though.

BACK TO USUALArcade buddy Patrick is back! and we played together. Its also thrilling to play VS wmmt6rr with the Jasmine family.

FAST NOODLE AT MIDNIGHTDown past midnight I ended up talking with classmates again, topics related to college and assignments itself. Although not much working on assignments.When I am at my dorm's Kitchen I checked my cabinets compartment. I noticed the mashed potato and other packaged non perishable foods ingredients my mom for me, i guess i can cook them if i am desperate.