12 April 2024

As typical, My younger brother doesn't take well with medicine advice from dad and my brother skin issues gone worse from back through the legs. Which annoys my dad. I wanted to advice him too.
On the trip the road is uneven steep so it made me nausea, good thing is we go eat somewhere and sit down. That I can feel comfortable again, think it was hunger. But sitting down together as family, eating together and spending time talking to each other is rather nice. On the other hand I am a bit stressed on assignments.

While sleeping in the car on trip, I fell into a long slumber in the car, long dream until we arrived at Johor Bahru, next to Singapore, Mid Valley, the Mid Valley at JB? Not KL?After the parking lot, Up to the Ground floor is eatery, 2nd and 3rd are fashions and supplements as such. Clothing store. And technical store get at 4th floor. Laptop, computer, electrical, And arcade?

My younger Brother look for sport shoes and me look for backpack i came across harvey norman, The shoes he know how to looks for them and observe them but he ended up having dad check it out and bought it before leaving the mall.

Random thoughts but do you know these anime introverts characters wears sweaters. But not all of them but I know few, Kanade from Project Sekai. Bocchi the rock, even some male protagonist who were nerdy back then.

The people here is something. They often glance over you when you walk pass them to identify you. But most importantly me and my brother spent an hour in arcade. But offers more games than one I see in KL Damansara. Initial D, 2 set of WMMT6RR, 2 set of Taiko no Tatsujin, and alot more. Very large arcade interior, Most notably, Battle Gear 4.

Since this is hard time to spend with one of my family member. I will make this exception and offer the arcade play credits the same with my balance arcade card free. A game for my brother playing Initial D The Arcade. And he is somewhat find it challenging and interesting to play battle gear 4. Since it have variety of options and mechanics that even involves a working handbrake, over 180 steering angle, and more vehicles options and tuning. Even hazard light, it is also know to have key as car data saves, An arcade machine that is ahead of its time.

And considered rare gem too, although I didn't get to try it since I am much more distracted by WMMT6RR ongoing matches from other players that there were 2 sets of matches, I must say this arcade got almost everything from fishing simulator to VR Simulator, even the employees there is nice and offer a free game for the punching bag machine. That my brother is interested alot and played 3 times in total, for my arcade session with WMMT6RR, I joined in the battles. They were strong opponents and nice to challenge to, but I didn't play much with them myself since I am acting like I just wanna have fun that's all it matters. And before I leave, Parents managed to find us after they ate somewhere and me sent the photos of my brother playing in the family group chat. And I was able to offer a non card players few free games with car data and other veterans players are impressed that I utilize and experienced with different and non-meta cars in the game.

Before we left the arcade. My brother wanted to show my dad said he punching bag machine that scores depend how hard you hit and he is able to score high which the audience beside cheered on him and my dad managed to got it video downed. It is good experience with family, glad my arcade balance card managed to help on it.

Since my parents ate already, it's time for me and my brother look for a diner to eat. Eventually found kennyrogers roasters. And for 2 plate of meals me and my brother cost RM 70, that's alot. My dad it's fine that he is using the money for Karting session on this, yep. Earlier it was raining and kart on circuit is closed down so we eventually ended up at MidValley mall.

Shopping and shopping more, it is difficult for me to elaborate the details and expressions so I will write down based on how I thought the events today from my perspective. My parents decided to browse shoes together with my brother, and browses good quality backpack for me. Yes, of course not everything we pick are expensive. But carefully picked selection that is reasonably priced and good quality. We also noticed the rise of luggage that can be rode as a scooter as well as backpack that comes with wheels that can be carried or rolled on the ground. But all that I ended up choosing a typical bag with spacious compartments over looks and utility. And throughout the research my dad managed to get it online shopping for cheaper prices thanks to the voucher. He used for more discounts, I could have it delivered to my dorm but it's not like I am desperate so it will be delivered to my house first. So far this family trip comes out okay.

My dad and mom also come across bed and sofa furniture and interesting to plan replacing the one at our home right now that is worn and expensive to repair. With the cotton and one it's easier to clean.

On the way to the parking lot, We bought some dessert like Bagul and Egg tarts before heading to the famous diner that my dad planned. Something that the store owners are 100 years of famous cartoon animation publisher and a former championship racer. My dad have to put through alot of expenses and I somewhat feel bad for him. But he also tries to reduce it with a nice planning. I hope to see the nissan FUGA (infiniti)

Right back at home from long trip, At the car. TO relive the boredom. We play old hits songs in car to sing together. and spend time talking together. With plenty of toilet break at middle. At least the bagel and snacks we bought can help if we wanna eat something when returned. Got home, decided to do assignment correction that my lectuer gave days ago.

Played Barotrauma with online friends through midnight till 5am, and I am definitely drowsy enough. Well, tomorrow is the last day to spend with family before setting off return to KL and continue everything. Gotta prepare and spend every second I can tomorrow I wake up.