12 July 2024

Dreams were heavy, The sleep are usually unplesant. Probably here is too cold. But if I set a timer that turns off the fan, I will be sweating alot. I concluded that hometown's sleep were nicer. Anyhow, I woke up by 11am.

From this morning till noon, I left my computer to record video clips of TV shows so I can watch it offline in the future. Getting some personal game daily objectives done, and then do the laundry. Only to shower at Noon, I expected my friend YY waits me there but at the same time I should beware of my spendings. Either how, my class starts next week.

Within the mall today by 2pm, I came across Ken. My classmate who just passed and we shake hand to greet other and be on our way. Instead of going to arcade first. I decided to go eat fast food first. There was coke cold drink and I couldn't find any hot drink to combo with the meal and went to iced mango instead either way, I thought based on how my friend spent alot on arcade. I would say I controlled it well. Just uh, not financially

Before I head to arcade, I decide to use the portable toothbrush kit my mom gifted me. It's that my mom adviced me to have it by my side on foot so when im done eating and can brush. Feel bit awkward but it feels good to first time brushing teeth in Public.

The more time I spend with YY. The more I feel like distant from him, Him being aggressive and indirectly immature actions towards others in video games. To me he is more like a Video game partner than a friend. But despite it, he want to get along aside with me. I don't know what's up with him but I will see to it.

In any case I will stick with him little longer. Since we can help each other out. And he sponser me sometime so I gotta treat him nicer. Me and YY decide to try out at a diner. Just to experience, But i have to sacrifice my budget a bit... Seeing the price and stuff. Yep , In KL. Expenses is never cheap. I guess I will stick to eating somewhere economical. At very least, me and YY have great conversations about the game and game car datas.

By the diner at 8:30pm, we be on our way. Since YY need to meet with his dad. And I returned to arcade just to meet with ADAM & his dad. I can see that Adam's got longer hair and more active than before. His dad is same as usual, Although they are not as much as surprised for my return but still greet me like always which is good. Good things stays as usual are good sign.

I submitted good idea that since my friend Sam is going to go somewhere further shopping mall in this city. Well, Mid Valley. It's top tier but further from 1U. The point is the population & activity about the arcade and people there. Since my friend is there for the anime festival which I didn't buy ticket for but still wanting to meet and gather there.

I submitted an idea that we 3 of us using same colored and joke car in WMMT6RR as a joke team and play against others. It would be a very cool sight to see and fun to play the game. Plus, I am up tomorrow. Guess it's tomorrow afternoon.