15 May 2024

THE GUARD AT GATE OF COLLEGE APPRECIATES CAR

There's always this same guard working at the block in front of the college. He's pretty friendly towards other workers here. Small detail but there's small parking lot in front of it. And there's 2 spot for luxury parking in front of the gate which is usually treated as drop-off point. Don't know but sometime he's just paying attention to electric and long wheel base BMWs?

MORNING CLASS, MZ GOT THEMSELVES STEAMED BUNJust want to note this down just in case wanting to remind myself something. Beside CDY my dormmates, I hope she's okay. Even though just despise each other as dormmates, but there's good chance this will take up to a month.

COLOR CLASS STUDY SURVEY & CHECKING MOVIE MOOD BOARDThis morning the class is Color study again. And as again, the lecturer gave us survey for color studying again. Of course, there's no right and wrong. Just analysis, and study discussion between the class. Quite fun activity I like it, other class has already announced their final assignment but this haven't yet. Guess Lectuerer is pretty chill about it.

BRAIN SHATTERING WEBSITE DESIGN CLASSHumm..... We have to rush the site map and flowchart. With a bit enthusiastic but somewhat unreliable classmate in my group. But he helped me the most when I am in trouble. It's a good thing that this is group project that we both can quickly communicate each other and work well in terms of teamwork. That is if we know what we are doing and plan in mind, everyone have their green light and checked. Except me and my teammates who need to use last bit of time to work on it, it was thrilling to be honest. I cant say much about sarcastic stuff about my lectuerer but at least me and my teammate are just having fun. Gah, I can't even text this properly. I am sleep deprived real bad.

ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AT PUBLIC AFTER CLASS & COLLEGEAfter leaving the college, with polite and friendly goodbye with my lecturer and the IT of the college. I ate at restaurants then sat at an air conditioned convenience store. My drowsiness got so bad I have almost fell asleep in public with my phone in hand. That is extremely embarrassing and dangerous. I am quite literally advised to listen to music with headphones to keep myself awake.

SAM, ME & PATRICKHaha, they met again. Probably played together. Although I didn't join to play today. Sam is quite surprised but at very least I have fun customizing my car line up in WMMT6RR.

ADAM AND HIS FATHER ARRIVED, ME NO PLAYRecently Adam and his father arrives at this arcade more often now. Probably because the friendly interaction between me & Patrick with them. Which I respect them for that.

WMMT6RR, THE CAR DRESS UP SIMULATORFor the whole few hours of arcade session. I yet again found the joy in dressing up my car data in WMMT6RR than actually playing it. Well, I can play with emulator either way but the urge is strong.

WHY DID I STAY UP TILL 3AM, CANT TAKE WRITING THIS ANYMOREThe day got me too tired, I can't do anything straight. I guess I will hop to bed and think nothing. Being insanely drowsy just give you headache.