5 May 2024

BAD DREAMS
It's not horrible anything but I feel bad. I was in a dream where I am a student in alternate universe. Even younger one, that version of me is neglecting studies. By refusing going to tuition and not doing homeworks. with heavy bags packed up. When I wake up, I know what I have to do to fix my studies. And I just realized I am a college student, There's no class today and all that panic is just uncomfortable.

WOKE UPIt's 1pm, YY ask me wanna play at arcade but I think it's bad idea for me. But for me I am preparing to go visit official PC shop by train to deal with laptop monitor issue.

NOT BE HASTYWait, If I go to somewhere far by train. Then have my laptop fix with the monitor issue by tech over there, Question is how long it will take? Even if it take short while to fix, won't be the tech be busy serving other customers first? If I wait for that, how long would it be? Worse that It could last until tomorrow and I need my laptop for college assignment works. My dad says not always rush things and think throughly like yesterday when comes to buying stuff.In any case, the VGA adapter the IT of college lend me I can still use it until the problem is being resolved.

SIM CARD PROBLEM, BORROW WIFI FROM AUDIOLUTION SKYEarlier my smartphone run into No SIM card problem, presumably it sometime didn't detect my sim card and it goes offline and without mobile data connection which was bit of a hassle.OFFER YY A MEAL IN MALL SUSHI MENTAIYY, the new arcade buddy. Although he is a bit in bad habit of his own but he is enthusiastic in himself but knows around the facebook sales and stuff. He been looking for people to battle earn next grade with stars in WMMT6RR. But since we met and there's nobody at arcade. He suggested to eat at Japanese restaurant. I mean it wouldn't hurt, he noticed I been trying to deal with "No SIM available" problem on my iPhone. He tried to help and suggested me look to nearby phone store to resolve it with official made Pin.I recalled the advice from my dad that if you're eating with friend or cousins. Try offering a meal to them, and this is much more encouraged. So I did this instance. Although YY ask me whether If I am sure, I said it's fine bluntly. My meal were RM 14 and his were RM 15 so it's fine.Later when we returned to arcade he is met with zF, Jasmine. Just like that, they joined and have fun playing with them. And I have become a background character they don't pay much attention to again. Similar to SKY and LisaZX. Once they is someone else better, they would just not pay attention to me. I mean, I am fine with it but as long as I don't bother anyone. I am happy, I find it acceptable to be a background or side character watching others without have to embrace social anxiety. They are able to have fun past 5:30pm.

Which there's good reasons I prefer to stick playing with my online discord friend, YY despite the richest, says I play more than him and have more money. I mean like, how? I just play as I like.
Jasmine and YY plays the happiest despite losing or winning while zF and Alex are just battling hard tight faces even though they have more skills than the other 2. In a 4 battle, I guess it doesn't matter if you are winning, since your are spending money with entertainment your supposed be happy but.. Anyway, today's good battle with Jasmine and his family.

ARCADE EMPLOYEESCompared to arcade buddies, I felt like they are good adult friends or someone comfortable to talk to. Even though we don't talk much, for today's evening they are preparing decorations for the arcade's entrance which I am interested and walked up to talk to them. One of them asked me to comment for decorations.