30 April 2024

SICKNESS & ASSIGNMENT
The coughing won't stop, I feel better now but the sickness is there. I decided to work on the assignments at 4:50am before going out to college. The progress is coming nicely on this assignment. And by adjusting the fan speed to low. I won't be too cold or too hot. And my sickness is getting gradually better. Probably the sweats helps it.

ASSIGNMENT BEFORE SET OFFBy 6:10am I almost finished on Infographic Poster assignment in Colour Study class. hopefully it's coming nicely. At the same time I could play some games if there's time left before Breakfast and morning bath.

THOUGHTS ABOUT MIKU FIGURE I BOUGHTThis had cost me RM 111, which is alot. But, I personally think It is way better than throwing money on arcade games. A physical item posession about something I like is not bad at all. Although I have thought of spending another RM 177 just to fully-tune a car in WMMT6RR if I didn't buy that Miku figure.

WMMT6RR BINGO WITH PATRICKI promised Patrick that I will play WMMT6RR's Bingo with him at arcade later in the night. Since there's a prize he wanna obtain. to think it's not bad at all since yesterday I didn't spend credit to play and find it better to play PC games.

NO BREAKFAST, BUY BREADI have cereal back in the dorm, but no milk. No way I am eating it dry, At very least should shop at arcade for food supplies.

NO HEADACHE BUT STILL COUGH ALOTThe headache is gone now which was severe last night, from time to time I still cough probably because spits stuck in the throat although eating cool candy and drink 100 plus temporary supress my cough.

DAD COMING TO VISIT ME AT 1ST MAYAfter good morning message in the family group chat, he replied that he will come up to visit me. There's the thing that he asked me if there's anything I want but only thing is glister mouth spray and I will let him bring the toaster back home.

MORNING COLOUR STUDY CLASSJJ returned me the small container box that were used to store the Kanade Yoisaki papercraft I gave to him. For this class, instead of teaching new tricks and stuff. The session is being used to check progress and assignments to lectuerer. So It's pretty chill I must say.

YH GOT WARNING LETTERS FROM COLLEGEDuring conversation between Lyhan and YH, YH mentioned that he already recieved multiple warning letters from college. That he does not keep up that he will have to repeat subject. Kinda glad I didn't although I am lazy, but still want to keep stuff updated. YH, Lyhan and his friend already left the college just to board his car and return to dorm.

PORTFOLIO WEBSITE ASSIGNMENT TO DO TODAYThe lectuerer of the Interface design have annouced we have to submit the "Portfolio Website" assignment for mid-term marks. Guess I will stay at college's study area bit even though I don't have the class later.

I FELL ASLEEP ON TABLE AND COUGHING STILL NOT STOPPEDWhat's happening to me, I still feel weak after resting by myself. The only thing in my mind is that I want to work on Portfolio Website Assignment at the same time I am too weak to continue.

DOING ASSIGNMENTS BY MYSELFIt's 3:30pm, I been working on my assignments by myself. Making progress without fainting. The deadline of current assignment is tomorrow so I should work on it as much as I can. Also I haven't eat lunch yet, so I bought Cup noodle and decide to eat outside later.My friends also will end class later 4pm.

MY SENIOR WANT ME TO TAKE HIS SPORT EQUIPMENT BEHIND THE COLLEGEAt 4:30pm my senior called me, Want me to help and check on the badminton court that is behind the college. It would be quite a distance and walk. Initially I want to reject since I was hoping he understands my sickness and coughing but It's a good favor so I hauled my whole body there. Just to ask the receiption the opening time and prices for him. It's cold outside.... too cold, I have to walk with crossed arms. Everytime a walk for few minutes I need to sit down to rest. I can't stop laying my palm on my forehead to realize how much heat I am generating at the same itme I feel cold.
Despite me cough alot and difficult breathing. Everyone doesn't pay attention to it except the IT of the college who is actually concern about me, Of course be responsible and wear masks. God, when will this sickness go away.

DORMMATE GIRLS COMPLIMENTS MY PORTFOLIO WEBSITEBefore we leave the premises which MZ and CDY (my dormmates) packs up and come check up on the portfolio website I am designing and they are certainly impressed although I demonstrate how to utilize "Components" like button transitions between prototyping. But they are now concerned about my sickness which I am allowed to use the forehead cool paste from the fridge.

GASPING FOR AIR WHEN LEAVING THE COLLEGEAnything physical activity mades me gasp for air heavily indicated my lack of stamina and sickness. Which I have to load warm water into my bottle. At this point I should drink warm water and walk slowly to preserve my stamina but a walk from college to dorm cost like 30 minutes. At very least there's holiday (Labor Day) tomorrow.

CLINICI cannot carry on suffering like this dead heat and weakness and movement. Must find clinic. Crap, I made my dad worried by saying in Clinic rn and cannot use my insurance. My dad instantly transfer some fund for the medicines. That doctor said if the medicine does not work in 3 days then come on the 3rd test for Covid or Influenza test. Also informed my dad how did it go My dad adviced me to don't go on foot now and call Taxi to return. But I promised Patrick that I will play with him tonight.
I guess I will keep myself checked and rest whenever there's seats. For obvious reasons, Once I sit or nap on chair or bed. I have feelings that I dont wanna get up and actually sleep. Think I should notify Patrick my sickness is not helping.Either way, doctor offered plenty of medicine that costed me RM 95 charging the funds my father gave me. Good thing is, tomorrow is Holiday and he pay visit up in city earlyFor I need to take medicines on time and some of them cause drowsiness. Runny Nose, Chesty Cough, Anti Bio etc. I accidentally napped at clinic down the couch for 30 minutes time to get to arcade.

ARCADE SESSION WITH PATRICK FOR WMMT6RR BINGOThe arcade session is fine but I spend 7 games in total. While 4 games for Bingo with Patrick and another 3 games for my personal in-game goal. I mean building a RX-3 to full tune from discarded vehicle card.Patrick noticed my heavy coughing and know my unwell facial he is slightly concerned but I told him I'm okay.

MEDICINE HELPED BUT SWEATS ALOTAt the end I didn't take my dad's advice and wanting to save that extra fund my dad gave me and walk all the way back. The medicine are kicking in already so I should be fine taking long walk through the streets.