16 May 2024

FOOD CHEAPER AT MORNINGI have a theory at mixed rice restaurant. It's cheaper to eat when it's not peak time with customers which is morning. The time where they only have opened, So I tried to do take away there instead of eating it later to see if I am able to save some in price and seems to be true. But only few ringgits, maybe if I do this everyday, I can save some money.

PERSONALLY LIKE COLOR STUDY'S LECTUERER IN DYANMIC TEACHINGSome of lecturer can be strict, no sense of guide, or not putting enough efforts. But most were trying hard to do with students learning and have stress too like students. It's their job so I can respect that, which Is why I am staying my cool and think through seriously when my lectuerer tries to put hard effort to teach me in person. Taking it as my mistake to learn properly, than just hearing as complains and insults.But one of the lectuerer who been teaching this batch of us is really effective in teaching with her dynamic only can be noticed or stand out in contrast after in class with other lecturers.

IRREGULAR VERBS OF HIT, COST, READFun english class small test today. But to think this is just a trial test for the exam when it comes. The cool thing is we don't have to submit the exercise today since lectuerer left early to give us time to prepare for English drama since we cannot delay it any further.

OTHERS HAVE DONE SOME PROGRESS ON 2D ANIMATION FINAL, BUT NOT ME.I done a little progress with the tree and the rigging flat drawing of main character, even though many draws with alot of outlines and detailed colors but mine is silhouette so theres that, thankfully. I am able to get the story board done detailed and clear because of lecturer cinematography guidance.

ABSENT OF CLASSMATES, YH GOT INTO ACCIDENT?Hmm.... Kelly did come yesterday but not today. And I heard from MZ that YH got into minor car accident. She described that his car was in heavy rain and slips at 50 km/h which dislocated the Tyres of his tiny car. But good thing is he is not hurt anywhere. But now he just wanna rest and deal with insurance claiming. That explains his recent absent, but at very least He is fine as I was concerned.

DRAMA SCRIPT, NEED REHEARSAL AND CLEAR FOR SCRIPTSDuring the free time I am able to recorrect some words and debrief the scripts to some of the actors without Ken and Kelly in presence. After face to face debrief and try some talk to get in character. I feel like the actors (my classmates) need more than rehearsal. Which at least it's good thing I am the script writer role of the drama show. Yes, We planned to rehearsal on next week Monday. And actually do the show on Thursday so everything is a rush.

BLACK SUBARUBroo.... As I was sitting and tapping my phone outside the college by the parking lot. I saw a black 2nd-gen Impreza subaru withal a rally net on window exiting the parking lot. But there's enough time for me to take a photo of the sick look which I didn't.

WMMT6RR BINGO FINISH WITH FRIENDS (PATRICK+SAM)I arrived at arcade and apparently they already few bingo balls left for the arcade game to get the final few fo clear. It looks like I can help to put the final piece to the puzzle. As always I like how they are getting along with each other.

ADAM AGAINST ALEX THE HARD VETERAN BUT ITS SHOW FOR EMPLOYEE AND EVERYONENo comment. I mean, I don't like that Alex being senior adult taunting so much between the kid Adam. although it is taken as wholesome interaction and good sportsmanship. But no harm done is there I guess.

OPEN TO FRIENDSI feel like, Patrick & Sam as well as some of my classmates is a true friend I am grateful to have. Not much if you put games aside but heartfelt talk between person and person really warms me and feel better when something is letting you down and concern about themselves. That you need someone by the shoulder to help you emotionally. That's what I am trying to define as true friend. Which is evident today I am concerned about how does others personally think about it. Because zF & Alex fully ignores my presence when I just wanna greet each other like back then. But they are just arcade veterans. Not the people who you want to be friend with. But the word is shared with Patrick is that "Not everyone thinks about you more than you do" like me having lecturer judging my work or Patrick have his colleagues criticizing his work but a twist to words and thoughts... they are trying to help you to improve. Not insulting you.

LYHAN VISITED YH, YH SEEMS FINE AND PLAYING WITH HIM HAHAWell, Judging by the flashy sports shoes, someone else is here and I recognized its Lyhan. Knocked on the door and they opened. Saw then playing GTA Online again in the dark. Haha. I suppose they are having fun and doing well.

LAUNDRY, MAKE FAST NOODLE, SIGHIm tired at late night and hungry. Well suppose to do fast noodle and laundry next morning since it's too late.