6-7 July 2024

6 July
After waking up today, I have sense of job to do feel. My mom will be busy in the kitchen, My brother is out to attend an event with his classmates & friends afternoon. And my dad out to work, and I don't have any particular games to play except WMMT. So I decide to work on a video. But not much interest in ROBLOX.

By afternoon till evening, I play WMMT6R and records and plan to be next video although Entry Point is a targeted content on my channel but I figured going something with passionate in mind is much more better. But I will find a way to divert my target audience on my channel in the future or dead sticking with a game I don't like playing is bad.Anyway the idea us CELSIOR Tuning, since I noticed in this game the tuner of upgrade is same but different interesting dialogues in tuning so I am interested to work on that.

Yesterday, my mom & dad managed to get the topic of me getting girlfriend in future to me and discuss. Yes, It was I who brought up the topic of how to be friends with someone like female classmates in future. That kind of talk but of course, I keep the importance of study over getting partner in mind. At the same time, The youth and romance is good and time is the essence got to my head. Either how, At least I sort that out with my dad and mom and conclude that "It will come naturally" it's good to keep in mind but no high expectations from it.

This evening me and my mom biked over to cousin's house. At very least I got to have conversations and talk with my elder cousins. About their work & study life in Singapore and how is it feel. Also asking how is my life there and they know that I been saving alot and bit surprised I survived with RM 500 monthly, probably passing words from my grandma.Their work there is busy, my cousin explained how their warehouse workers performs and is like, and my cousins including her boyfriend is planning to life together with 3 of them. But only after his boyfriend manage to successfully enroll and work permit from Singapore. All work is stress & stress, and most Singaporean want high salary and less efforts work on contrary with Malaysians workers. Well, I originally wanna go to play arcade but eventually visit my cousins which we dont have much contact but still feel good to meet each other. After we got back, my cousins returned and game together on their laptop again, well. Boys be boys but it's good. I can say the same way with me.

My mom bought me some White Beer just to relivate my sore throat.

7 July

I am planning to record one of the series films I love watching recently so when it gets delisted in future I can rewatch it as many times as I want ,unsure if this is legal matters but I would love to after I return to the city. Anyway, this morning the family have the wake early to go up to Chinese Gathering to eat and "burn gold" which I helped that while my family taken rest and conversations with others elderly and seniors.

By afternoon, my mom stay with grandpa and rest of family which is me, my dad, and younger brother. My dad plan to buy a keyboard for me, since he's most recent interests is Mechanical keyboards as such. And his personal office is filled with some, planning to give it to me for me to use one at dorm. Particular asking me the Japanese anime character I liked as keyboard theme.

Since my friend is in Vietnam, I requested him to help me register a WMMT card data, I thought long and hard and ended up helping my brother to have register his card with obsidian black SLS AMG GT with help of me and my friend in Vietnam, I guess. I will just go with having Camaro Z28 car data in Emulator save instead.

At evening, I spent the time with my younger brother inside my dad's personal office. Talking about car datas and stuff from WMMT6RR, as well as testing the emulator on my laptop. Well, it serves it's purpose, I asked if he wanna play but he said it's fine and watch me play instead. And make comments how he actually liked the a Mitsubishi STARRION as I play it on emulator.

Oddly, My brother requested me to do massage and workout together. Since it's very unusual request, as he requested, I help him step on his back and massage with my foot. Definitely the fatigue built up from festival last late night he attended with his friends.Anyhow, We now just rest at the office at home. My brother watch shorts on YouTube while I play the new Hoyoverse's game installed on my PC with the A/C on. Hopefully it doesn't hurt the electrical bills too much.

My dad asked me again and requested opinions to buy which keyboards with images shown on his mobile phone. I know I constantly push it away by saying "it's okay dad you don't have to buy it for me" and bluntly so I tend to reduce that. At the same time, I shouldn't go with random pick. Also not demand high quality stuff and bare minimum would do but he also notices that. That I shouldn't pick product based on cheap price tag too much even though it cost around most average prices. But it's not all bad at all, The stuff my dad buy for me are carefully picked and researched. Plus his recent interest in keyboards. He got plenty good options like good clicky sounds, easy keycaps maintenance, long life span and even mind extended keyboard or not as well as positions of arrow keys.

Well, I stated I might use it but go fine even without them. My point is, Whatever Keyboard or Equipment you gave me, I can adapt to it. Even though it is just bit different to keyboards I been using so the only demand I can ask is just good lifespan because probably I hate stuff change to mind about and keep using it for long term.