7 March 2024

I calls my mom on the way walking to college by 12:15pm. Looks like she is busy making lunch for my grandfather. And my dad is busy at work currently. So yeah they both said how about call at night dear.

That's..... weird, none of my classmates is here in college nor my lecturer. Looks like for today's 2D animation class is non existent. I have to ask the finance officer of the college and only info I got is this lecturer of mine is on break a day. I bumped into one of my other subject lectuerer in elevator and greeted.

I guessed the Lecturer told everyone in the class last time while I was in toilet? Damn, I guess I am staying at college for a while. Do assignments, daily task or borrow music room or student area for entertainment. Good thing is, stationary and restaurant I like is much more closer here from college. I suppose I can leave my things here safely until near evening.

After eating at restaurant it started to rain, I walked faster to the stationary and buy the A3 papers. Here's what I noticed, The Shop owner's seem to change the price of assorted paper depend on his mood. Last time I paid a visit to this stationary job. It was before closing time and the shop keeper in cashier counter is agitated and use rubberband to roll the A3 papers I bought that cost RM 2.4 for three A3 papers.

And today when I bought two A3 papers. It only cost 40 cent! What? Is it because of buisnesses or today's the shop keeper is actually in good mood with other customer? Plus, the shop keeper notices outside is raining and proceed to use the plastic cover that perfectly fits A3 in and put the papers in I bought for me.

I'm not... really mad, It felt interested. Anyhow, I forgot my umbrella and I left it at college so I have to walk back to college under the rain. at least it's not that severe. I met the college's IT on the way and he is going other place to work. Hm, looks like I cannot borrow the music lab unless I ask from other staff instead. Well, I still have the student's area. But I cannot sing that is.Seeing my seniors in library having fun doing their assignments is actually nice. We chit chatted a bit but it's nothing else. Well, time to return to do daily tasks and an assignment.

Thinking about learning interface design, I don't know but, If our final assignment is actually fully design a basic website along with site map. and the topic is anything. Then I'm happily to use all the information I gathered and make a website for my research and data about the WMMT car meters, some information one that jpjpwikiki doesn't I will keep that in mind.

For the time being in College, I managed to finish the sitemap assignment. Only left with the hassle one, the Color Theory's paintbrush color wheel I have to redo, well learn from mistakes and accept lol. I mean, it's reasonable since I have alot of free time on my hand. But still have to do it. And then play video games. ROBLOX, a bit of GTA:V.

Outside raining heavily.... Luckily I always have umbrella with me all the time. At least the air today won't be hot.

Today's arcade session, It's quite more interesting than any other days. This person I met... Is quite a little brat. We been meeting quite some time, He is somewhat underskilled than most of us but it's not really his concern as long as he have fun. I am fine with it but the way he approachs and better me I felt bit uncomfortable so I have to pretend and go along with him. I mean, He's not bad either. We battled with each other alot I often comes out winner. We doesn't talk much until I used Patrick's R50 to battle him which got him interested.

He requested us to swap car. I drive his car data and he drive Patrick's R-50. Oh boy, He have too much fun slamming and blocking me. Which is totally not my playstyle, Which is opposite, I ain't good at blocking but I play lining all the time. And for once, I proceed to play blocking with me. And I actually tries, at very least I wasn't taking too serious in a game. I ended up winning most of the time so he spent alot of credits on Patrick's R50 because he found it fun so over past 10 matches he inserts credit himself to his car we been playing blocking for fun.

He knows some people around arcade buddies. Like my arcade buddy, "Lisa", I helped him to take down 2 of the crown with his car R32 vs R32. Hakone and Yokohane. Also Compliment each other and understand car properties. Because I tried his EvoX afterwards, well later I didn't spend much credit just to play with him. I guess he is really rich that is. But at very least it's somehting fresh and not something boring so I gotta thank that. Anyway, Adam's father and Adam show up and instead of playing we sat down in the back and watch Adam play WMMT as we talk. Share about their backstory for family since and I how I got into college and struggles in school with my poor Malay language.