4 May 2024

WOKE LATE TO BUY DAD'S MONITOR
I accidentally slept past 10am, my dad called me and said it's okay but I can't let that happen. What happen if the monitor my dad want is out of stock? Either way I prepared and ready to go out by 11:45am, The bananas my mom gave me were ripe so I can eat it now. And it tastes good, The other were shared with my dormmates instead

TODAYThe weather seems cloudy and fine for almost noon, either way I love this new backpack and make me carry my umbrella with ease in case it rains. I stowed my bread into my bag just in case Banana breakfast isn't enough. I called Taxi to go to the Atria shopping mall again same as yesterday. And the fares cost seems high today. Saturday I see.

ATRIA TMT
Crap.... The model of monitor my dad want is now out of stock. Alot of racks and table are swapped out with totally different and new one compared to yesterday but more models of laptop is displayed. Problem is that I am not looking for that.My dad wanna look for monitor arm equipment too but I doubt it's there, so I left the warehouse by 12:45pm. I called Mom about my wellbeing and about dad. Told my dad that I am going to eat here for the time being for lunch. Well at very least It's good to explore different mall. But perhaps I will deal with laptop monitor issue once I get back to dorm.

DIDN'T DEAL WITH LAPTOP MONITOR ISSUE
I got distracted by gaming new with monitor so much I ignored to fix the main issue for this. Man, I should get it done tomorrow.

WAITING TIME FOR TAXI DRIVERThe demands are high right now. So is the driver on the streets, Calling a cab led me waiting by pick-up point from the mall a long time, the first driver I called falsely claimed he arrived but in kilometers away, I don't know what happened but I cancelled then called another one. Fares high so is the amount time of waiting to find a driver.

ENJOYING GAMES WITH NEW MONITORThis afternoon I spent some time playing R6S and Barotrauma with Online discord friend. Which allowed me to see details clearly.

ARCADE SESSIONArcade buddy LisaZX and SKY back together playing and talking together, But I have no space to join in conversation with them. They are not hostile with me or trying to avoid me so I just stand by and listen to the conversation. I mean they are more skilled than me.