1-2 July 2024

1 July

It's july I just scored wmmt's monthly scratch prize car but its not really what i wanted.

I was being aware of my selfish self again. i have a some knowledge about computers. But my aspirations were making stories with animations with story back then, but it have diversed. I yet to question myself, what is my dream again? I like video games in racings car game specifically but I like animes and japanese models too. But these are hobby, what kind of aspirations and dream I can adapt to with these hobby of mine in general? I feel quite lost and make me think I cannot go on leisure like this in future. I have some experience with video editing and making videos on my channel but I aint doing enough.

Either way, It's good to rewatch that episode of anime I been catching on. And sometime wanting to rewatch Season 2 and probably have to wait until Season 3 out. Maybe a year... duh....

At afternoon, we went out to visit grandfather with mom. Earlier I received notification that the college's next semester registrations have been extended. Definitely everyone would though the break time is too short.

During the stay with my grandfather. I dont have much topics to talk with my grandfather probably due to lacks of relatable interestsMy brother talks alot like past history about Grandfather to share with us. Like the vehicle transports their family used to own, Nissan Sunny B13. Or back then when Japan attack on Malaysia or WW2 he was born and how is it like back then.

My mother is aspiration with musics and dances. On her youth she wanted to learn great dances and guitars but due to her age she think it's probably too late for us. That she want us to understand strive for it since you're young.Despite it, I agreed with my mom to stay with grandfather for one night. But at very least I get to drive for my parents. They always say my driving skills as sunday driver certainly did not lack. Probably often in touch with racing games and sims like Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune.

2 July

Last night I stay up kind of late playing WMMT emulator but mostly study and list car models for personal fun. My mom told me to go and sleep upstairs with her, it's good thing air conditioner doesn't cost much here. But we sleep in different room to gramp anyway. Since my mom's mother (grandmother) has passed away since months ago. My grandfather feels bit lonely and often go out with nearby cafe to talk with his friends, his visibility with his eyes is not the best that's why he still need members to come take care of him with foods. My gramps can brush his teeth, navigate the house, exercise on his own, turn on the TV and listen the news fine despite the poor vision. Without Grandmother's constant argue and noises the house is bit quiet, My grandmother used to have trouble walking and getting up while her vision is good.But because of it, my mom and I should spend more time with him. Although my brother is better at handling extensive conversations which I cannot and that kind of jealousy I grown another with my younger brother.

I learnt that my Gramps have 3 half boiled eggs to serve often, I thought it's what kept his hair dark for his old age?

My grandfather is friendly to everyone, Good friend with the boss of the cafe. And old friends to talk, often share his stories with the youngsters. He encouraged me to exercise more. So he regularly do indoor activities, of course he cant do much since his old age but still does it regularly like stationary walking and stationary bicycle. And times to times climbs the stairs. 

Later in the night most of us were just napping peacefully while I give it a go with NFS unbound on my laptop which have survived for years and manages backup with my files such as photos and college works to cloud or drive. Sorting around more than 60GB of stuff back and forth to utilize space properly. Maybe I should really buy extensions of drive storage. This evening I try to spend my time conversation with my gramps while doing light exercise with him.

By late night, I got home to greet with my dad and my younger brother. That I should plan to go bowling with my family next few days. Past midnight I rewatched Seishun Buta Yarou anime films. Never feel great to watch these again, But I wanna watch the "Knapsack Kid" one after "Dreaming Girl" and "Sister Venturing Out".

Quite ironic isn't it? I been catching on Romance films for long time but have 0 experience in one, recently just started on "Suki Na Ko Ga Megane wo  Wasureta" man. I followed the advice to focus study first. Although I used to have a embarrassing crush at middle school but not sure about College. I have one but hold back because I felt I am inferior to the old me. Well, I am adult now. I should be more conscious of my present self and less about Childish me.