31 March 2024

Here I am, staying up till 7am again. I better not stay up too late to sleep again since I have college tomorrow.

Woke up at 3pm, I felt uncomfortable. Maybe just need to eat.

Hmm, My arcade buddies is playing right now. Wait no, isn't it's too early? I mean afternoon is active time compared to coming at Night. Should I? No no, I got assignment to deal with. It's should be simple though but I can do it outside the arcade since it's paper and pen is what I need. If I want to go out early, I better grab my laptop bag then as well as doing lunch outside. Daily objectives can be done out there as long as I have my laptop. Wow, when did I become obsessed with arcade games just as I am aware that I know I shouldn't and not play as much as possible to save money. Come to think of it, alternatively It's only friend of mine playing there. Why am I so worked up for it?

At near 5pm, I head out early. Settling my lunch/breakfast with only just biscuits and oat drink. I told myself that I'll work on the 5 papers page English assignment which I started work on it briefly outside the arcade but still ended up unfinished and started another arcade session. I find myself kinda feel bad since I am addicted to nothing but Arcade but I'll write it down the events anyway.

Beside just using the VS Ticket today on alternate card. I met with another rythem player who happened is a female malay. She's not really that good in the game but her choices of music when she plays the MaiMai and Taiko got me interested to talk to her. Vocaloids songs especially, But I fear myself I spook her so I gave her some space in our conversation. Mention I like vocaloids music as well, I invited her to play MaiMai and Taiko together. I barely play MaiMai and got low scores because of it but it's fun. Since we are both are strangers we still take respectful conversation with each other. Played a game of MaiMai and Taiko together, but based on the Female Malay she seems more reserved when talking to others so I decided to not take too much of her time and farewell.

Sam happened to arrive and be there as well, Mainly playing Taiko. We witnessed an expert MaiMai player who played skillfully in our arcade. One game and left already and became one of the topic for me talking with Sam. Later we got invited into 4-way battle on Wangan Midnight Maximium Tune 6RR. YY, me, Lisa (Arcade buddy) as well as Sam into battle. 4 of us are Chinese and local versus battle becomes heated and challenging. But it's not like I win all the time, after all. LisaZX is still one better than us in terms of skills in the game but it's good terms. As again, Mainly using my Nissan FUGA. Later LisaZX told me it is strong in battle.

YY really wanted us to involve in battles more in the game with them though. After the play before say our goodbye, YY talks about the data card selling buisness again with LisaZX which I don't get much more I stand by smile hearing their conversation, YY leaves at 7pm. Which left me and LisaZX. Sam left too and said goodbye, since we aren't doing battles or anything and it would be easily get bored in the arcade doing nothing. I came up with an idea to talk about Non-meta cars and have him dress-up my car data in WMMT6RR so at least it's interesting. Trying to keep interactions between friends fun and not boring that sort of way. By 8pm, I left early too and LisaZX left for work at night.

I remebered to check out the groceries within the mall. Although there are many variations of products I ended up only picking the one I chose the most which can be easily found in nearby dorm's mini market for a slightly cheaper and more convinient place to buy. Am I really that simple minded when comes to picking stuff?

On the way back to dorm, I managed to buy Cereal, Milk and Fast Noodle packaging. Hah, same as usual. But I better becareful with my budgetting and credit spending for now. Tomorrow is April 1, which mean it's the month of fool. I couldn't come up with something funny but I'll be expecting them haha. Oh... I should really cook up fast noodle and settles with my 5 pages english assignment before tomorrow. Damn me writing this and still busy at 9:45 pm where I want to play Project Zomboid.

Alright better go sleep and don't stay up way too late now. Gonna sleep at 4am.