13 May 2024

HEAVY DREAM
What did I do? oh, I slept late again by 4am. And trying to wake up from a heavy dream that happened to be pervy and dirty dream. What is wrong with me. There was an alarm by 10 o'clock but I am refusing to wake up and turned it off sub consciously, good thing the class are postponed but we still need rehearsal despite it for the Drama show in english class. And I am actually finally waking up at 1pm.

PLANNING TO BUY 1 OR 2 BANDAPASSPORTI forgot to mention in a 4 way battle with Patrick in arcade game WMMT6RR yesterday. I lent my card to one of stranger's friend. In the 4 way battle there's me, patrick and 2 other who are friends playing together. And eventually before they leave he asks to buy a blank card from me, since till this day nobody have look for me to help with Story Mode service it remains empty and Im planning to buy a new one from YY or LisaZX

COLLEGEEven though there's no class today, I still arrived to it after lunch. I am still sleep deprived. But it felt good to interact with other students especially my friends and seniors. and even able to help slightly with my classmate on the work. Which is help cutting papers as entry vouchers for an compulsory speech event happens at Thursday. It's about "Integrity and anti-corruption talk". Would that skip the 2D animation class and perform a Drama show at the morning?By the evening, The students already left the premises. That they checked outside before it started to rain. Yes, some left early because of girlfriends and some left because to home is quite a distance and hassle by raining. Although I still don't feel like doing assignments even though I should....

EXPERIENCED GUEST PLAYER WHO LOST HIS CARD, ASKS ME TO BORROW HIM MINEI met a GUEST player earlier with one of his friend who doesn't have great English skills but still socially polite. Asks me to borrow him my car data and versus me? Initially I was confused I claimed I don't want to because that would be unfair but it is fine to borrow him data but he offered a game for me either way. For the battle in WMMT6RR, He choose to use my Impreza GDBC against me using brother' car data. Although his skills are not good but know basic discipline like gas control and some horsepower tune settings, and most likely relies on older version physics. Of course, I hold myself back a little and eventually won before the finish the line. After some small conversation, I found out that he is also worker nearby in this mall. But lost his original card.

PATRICK WANT TO BUILD A NEW CAR DATAThat's what Patrick told me, for the game WMMT6RR, Maybe influcened by me who is also building a new data from discarded card RX-3, but at the same time. His reason is that since he is heading to somewhere in Australia for buisness trip. He wanted to register a different country based car data and decide to spend some investment building that. In that case.... The knowledges and archives I gathered up on my discord server about the advantages and details about car models in the game can be put into good uses. Which I told him about it eventually.

ADAM ARRIVED, SO IS ALVIN, THEY BATTLED WMMT6RRLater in the night, Adam and his father arrived. So is Alvin. As expected a 4-way battle between them is expected to happen. So is Patrick, to my surprise. I can't even catch up and match them. They have placed seriously amount of times gaining experieinces in battles. But I believe on knowledge over skills so I joined in. Patrick is there too. Continue to battle like-wise.I only won a few matches but they were strong and competitive. Adam's father seeing me back out and take rest but insist to offer me a game to play with his son. I tried to refuse I can't... but it's only one game so I will gladly take the free game and play with them.

GOODBYESince it's getting late over. We respectfully bid farewell and goodbye to each other.