22 March 2024

Project Zomboid was fun, It is only that I played it until 6am. And today. My new character Arlene only makes a comfy safehouse before being bitten then go deathroll to die in her own safehouse. Only survived for 1 days and killed a hundred zeds, I guess I will continue the story the next day.

It's 2:40pm. I need to get up already. Well. I scheduled myself to check on the hospital insurance claim as well as the PS5 dualsense controller warranty claim one. I am pretty sure I have the documentation I needed for them.This should be the time I wake up to bath & eat. Project Sekai's Gacha and event can comes later.

Due to my recent daydreaming about what happen If I win the lottery? To buy and drive an Subaru SVX? Or save it for myself as life savings? But I eventually thought up that If I actually did I would help my parents pay off rents and stuff before that come to mind....

Leaving dorm to somewhere feels unusual to me at 4:30pm. But I have to do it either way, I think I can make it to arcade at night either way. Since I can also just play the new event on my phone Project Sekai if long waiting is occurred.

Which to go first... to get the controller first or insurance claim first... I think I decided hospital one first since it's been a long time and higher priority because dad noted it. Why I ask? Because they both are like left and right distance to me.

During the waiting for the workers processing the insurance and stuff. I was told to wait for a long time. So I sat and wait, watch some videoes and then Project Sekai story chapters. I was interrupted in middle while watching it, that it's done and ready for me to collect. I got a bit into the story but I know well that I can rewatch it later.

Reported about I got the claim done to my dad and he replied me be safe on the way. And here go, time to go to the next stop to get the controller at 5:30pm.

Also, my payment has been calculated from YouTube. Its not good much as before but think this will do.  Ah looks like Lyhan got his WMMT 6R online card approved. He asked me to help him continue the setup of the PC emulated WMMT at Sunday. Plus, I went to the sony's customer service and got the PS5 controller collected from Warranty. Guess these are settled. Time to send my online friend small payments as well for his helping work through TnG for RM 20 (Ximi).

The Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune game on arcade session today is quite interesting and alot of stuff happened.

I was met upon with the same person who irrates me. I forgot his name but I respects him. Which he continues plays with me despite the large skill gap. Recently he bought a car data for RM 350. His car line up is sufficient. There's EVO9 GTR32 and 2 ready R34 and such. But the one he's interested is the Mitsubishi Starion that doesn't have much attention as non meta car. Which got me interested as well. He tried to battle with it, and managed to win me once after I won him 3 in a row. Battling with my SVX, which is right now close to 2 play left before next custom color. 4 battles lasted my SVX vs his STARION.

While me and him trying to Time Attack on Hakone with the STARION. the double duo arcade buddies appeared and fond interested to try the Starion to TA on Hakone as well. Meeting such underperformed non-meta car when he utilizes the Metas. One of them suggested a 4-way battle. Which got us hyped and battles.Lisa,Chia,and the person I forgot his name, and me battled. What got me hyped up is that I managed to beat them all and gain 1st place for 3 win straight. and then another 2 matches before we call it a day. The point is, I managed to win over the arcade buddies which have more skills than me and I managed to beat them at last stretch with my SVX. It was FD3S, R32, EVO9 vs my SVX.

Not to mention today I met with 2 eldery who were doing bingo challenges. I asked them if I can combine the bingo balls together for progress. After we combined, there was few balls left before cleaning the 3rd lines for the 3rd reward. I decided to spend a credit to get that cleared that they willing to wait for him then combined again for today's bingo challenge reward. which LisaZX wanted to combine with mine as well.

After they left, I managed to get a few game GUEST card services. Then met with plenty of teenagers arrived at arcade together to play. It was more than 5 people together.

Don't want to elaborate the details but, I helped with one of them who were new player and doesn't have a fully tuned car right now and I decided to explain about the discarded vehicle card and give it to him for free. These are the stuff I like to do, Helping out new players myself. He registered a new AE86 with the discarded card and do 4 way battles with his friend multiple times and I have plenty of conversation with some of the friends. Which one of line I remember I said was: "Damn, I wish I can have as much as fun as him even after playing for so long.".

Rather than having conversation about the game, I brought up stuff off topic. At least I tried to keep conversation interesting. Turns out, these students are graduated SPM students. So recently arcade being peak customers because of their SPM exam is finally over?

All that happened and decided to leave the mall, Realizing that I haven't even have dinner yet since today I only have Cereal. I headed down to fast food and it's closing already, It's 10pm exactly so. On the way back to dorm through a mini market most were closed and I only managed to buy is a packaged drink and some snacks. Ended up meal with fast noodle during the night. MZ and PEN at the dorm greeted me too and we are hungry as well.

Throughout the night, I realized that I missed the group call that last for hours. It was about the English drama disucssion. Kelly and Ken as well as other students. In the group chat they created discord group then added us as well. Sorry, what? I didn't expect them to call and discuss in discord. Because it never happens to me before and it's unusual one too. I mean, I should have since we are computer nerds either way, Well. Gotta check back and what information they sent in chat since I am the script writter that cannot miss it. The last message were them wanting to group video call again in discord the same time at Night, Damn.

Before LisaZX left, I saw him bought a new car data as well. Leaving his old data and still drive EVO9 and R32. But what noticable is that he have Leopard 3.0 Ultima. Which was very high tier car and unobtainable now by times. And even doesnt have the Fairlady Z 280 claim since 2019 even the date is still there. I suggest him to main the Leopard in the future, meanwhile CHIA his arcade friend tries Mt. Taikan Hakone with the RX-8.

Meanwhile my hometown friend stays in communication with me to play WMMT today. Talks about the new player JONOK I gave discarded card a year ago. That he showed me a picture with alot of his story meters. Too bad he recently lost the streak. Me and him were very interested in him. There's the people who is rich but seperated by large skill gap in this game. and my hometown friend is really satisfied battling and taking crowns with the Honda NSX Na1.

Welp, Time to continue and relax playing PC games after bath as well as Project Sekai new Event "Immiscible Discord". I am interested in the stories.