8-9 July 2024

8 July
Today's dreams is heavy as hell. Although I woke up by 8 am but I went back to sleep right away in my parent's bed instead. Which laying next to my dad who is already awake and scrolling feed with his Tablet. Although I wake up time to time till 12pm.But what kept me long is the dream. I was like The Rock or with a body of muscular heroine in a show. The super natural disaster is coming. The rain gone too heavy, Inside the tall building everything is flooding and I have to escape, and won't be stupid and climb to the top for help. I rather escape this building by parkour my way through. It's a hassle but this body can do it fine, and subconsciously. When I jump into pond of water from high grounds I float up right away as if I can swim. Like, inside a dream The buoyancy and laws of common sense is someone obscure. Onto the road I make my way through a garden park. It was filled with fire barrel and street people with weapons like bat and even firearms.

The street people tease and "try to pull me in like heya what you doing on street like this" I keep my calm and ready to defend myself. Sudden someone pull up with rifle shootout from the car and kill everyone in the park. I managed to hide behind a half wall and pretend dead after the shootout. After the shootout people left. I scavenged an SMG from the street people and remove random modifications, then suddenly the military show up. Great numbers of them, I managed to sneak on blind spots as they enter from gaps and walls. And that's where my dreams ends. What would happen to that me in the dream? Would I just get away and pretend to be civilians after disarming? Can I trust them? I need to find a way and get out of here to figure what is going on.

Anyway, I woke up.My mom came into the room and caress me, with my dad of course. Knowing it won't be long before I return to the college and KL city. I know well this but I know it's my duty to study well, plus. I wanna back to arcade life and finish that limited time event which is ongoing right now until next month. So far I wanted to plan fun activities to spend time with my family over video games this time being. At afternoon, My dad planned to take me to check if we can play bowling since last time it's being occupied by private tournaments and alot alot of people in this town.

Tomorrow afternoon by 3pm, My father bring me, younger brother to teeth cleaning. For today let's check out whether we can play Bowling Ball today.

To clear this burn out of mine. I decided to head out to the mall within this town and return before too dark. But at return I promised my dad to go up with my mom tonight and spend a night and day with gramps and I agreed since there aren't much time left before I return to city.

I met with few of veterans in WMMT instead, well. One I met before he seems to not recognize me. Well we only met since last year except the other old arcade friends goes by the name DNA and his friend recognized me and greeted me when I am about to leave after 1 hour. I didn't play much at arcade but mostly just VSORG Event in WMMT. And 2 battles from the veterans. Well, it is well concluded. As usual I handshake with them despite them ignoring them.

My mom still retains the habit of falling asleep while watching TV shows, regardless of how intense or dramatic the shows gets. She gets easily relaxed watching them and fall asleep while laying on chair as such. And sometime she wakes up herself and turn off the TV or her smartphone or I wake her up to get her to bedroom when needed.

9 JulyI often write about stuff that have major impact to me but tiny events like recently someone on reddit mistaken me as someone and add as friend but found out it's also an old fan of mine. And fact that I surf the sub of Entry Point and answer questions and advices other. Surfing facebook group of WMMT and realizing it's a group for market & drama and mostly the Chinese. But either way.This morning I managed to go eat breakfast at nearby Cafe with my gramps as well with my mom.At afternoon it is planned Me and my brother have to get teeth cleaned at dental hospital and go bowling. Only 1 or 2 day left before returning to KL for my college registration in next semester.I occasionally keep in contact and chat with my WMMT arcade buddies as well as other friends and less with discord friends now. As well as my channel which I need to figure a way to work on it.

On the way my mom take me back to home. Later my dad planned will take me and brother for bowling session after teeth cleaning. Although I was a bit queasy and wanted to take a break, said goodbye with gramps as my mom take him to visit his sister

Cleaning teeth is bit painful but the satisfactorily at end is good. The nurse and me communicate well whether to stop or continue. The advices after refrain from drinking cold water, hot is fine. Mix water with salt as water rinser.

Bowling ball will be next time or somewhere is KL. Since my dad and brother wanna save it for next time. Last night my mother also helped me to brush and dry the pig plushies I brought back. And now it's incredibly clean, I think, when I got back I will change the bed sheets and probably mop.

Tomorrow afternoon, It will be the time where I depart. My family will take me back to KL and city. My dad and I will gonna miss me but it's not the first time. My brother is too but he doesn't say it himself. Only bluntly..

Anyhow, I finished the Epilogue of Red Dead 2 today and my brother were watching it which encouraged him to start his own save. With story mode. I like, since he won't get bored from all those GT7 and 1,000 hours playtime.Well, I got some stuff packed already and ready to head out tomorrow.