28-29 June 2024

28 June

Nothing much going on today, I helped around with a bit of home chores. Spending time with family members. Yesterday exercise is nice, my mom decided to make me the dishes I favor. But as usual, my brother dislike eating rice and just the dishes. It's been a few months that he been trying out the English tuitions I studied before, and this evening I am sending him to attend it. Personally taking him there driving my mom's car and get there by 7:30pm and he will be needed to pick up by 9:30pm. For the wait I think I can pay a visit to arcade of this hometown to see what's up. Or cruise around under this heavy rain that I need to be wary of.

29 June

Today's morning, Me. Have breakfast with my family as well as Grandmother in good part of the hometown.

When I am free around I help my dad with some small chores around the house, Drying laundry is what I do best still.

Anyway, after the breakfast. Afterwards my mom & grandmother visits Jewelry while my dad send me on errands to help him walk around the block to do a deposit.

My mom & grandmother talked about the value of these gold have increased but at the same time previously owned gold can be sold at higher prices.

Anyway, as promised. By afternoon planned. I drove my mom's car to pick up my younger brother and my hometown friend and head to arcade. It's a good thing they don't straight up silent and awkward meeting each other, from what I can tell from their short conversations. They sometimes meet each other at the same school since they this hometown friend of mine is one year short behind my brother so their schedule is relatable and in touch of schools clubs topics and events but Id like to know more.

Of course, it's the WMMT6RR arcade plays again. My hometown friend havent been playing much lately, it was I who is still unhealthily playing this arcade game with black hole. Anyhow, my hometown friend is still relatively skilled. The other rival I faced is almost at my skill level too but I am sure all the veteran appear at night later. 3 of us did 840hp VS battle,Thrilling battle, the other rival was almost at my level.Later at 3:40pm, We eat at fast food. For odd reason the price here is slightly more expensive than the one I usually go in the city's mall.

By Night 10pm, I should have exercise with mom earlier for now i just play playstation with my brother. I have decided tomorrow gotta hang out with dad more.

Need For Speed Unbound, progressed alot but cant continue it on my laptop so i will leave it. But its fine sharing the clips and have different cross progression.