7 April 2024

I woke up at 11:50am, My sore threat feel like crap. My mom came in and saved the day for me by preparing herbal tea and medicine to aid that. And I got over and nice.

Because my brother is now at school and me planning to go out at 1pm. It's gonna leave my mom alone at the house. So I kinda feel bad but at the sane time, I want to go out so I asked my mom if its okay if I wanna go out and visit my hometown friend at shopping mall.

At 2pm, I am ready to head out using my mom's Toyota. My mon said that the street will be busy so be careful. Earlier when I was having dishes and lunch prepared by my mom. She is willing to cook more specialty for me since I haven't eat much or anything exquisite at KL city so yeah.

I didn't expect to be this hot., have to rely more on Air Conditioner. I decided to park at the shopping mall's basement. Would be very bad to suffer from heat when I want to return. Plus, My stomach is full and surely need a rest before doing more intense activity. Anyhow, I got here. Time to meet my old rival in Arcade game WMMT6RR Hometown Friend.

As for report and me writing this half tired. Today's was a unusual arcade session. Taken place in the Mall. 

Ah yes, Battling the old rival I used to envy alot. And back then I keep losing him in Local versus battle (WMMT6RR). Now I stand equal ground chance to battle him. Although his skills in 1v1 battle and blocking is still strong. Win some and lose some. But it was all good sportmanship, while he is leaving I managed to handshake him. Mainly involves my hometown friend battling together and talks.

JONOK's car, Hometown friend and I try to take down crowns with it. He showed us how much he progressed under a year and it's like 10x more than me. Managing to clear 1,450 stories in total, more than 2000 ghost trophies. And is already S3 ranks. He's not as good as us but he's as friendly and got basic understanding for the game despite being rich. He still remember that I gave him discarded vehicle in his card long time ago. He is every friendly.People trying to score down a Hakone crown. Thanks to my hometown friend, he encouraged me to use the GDBC. Surrounding guests were impressed and took the matches as show. And I was able to take down Hakone crown using the GDBC Impreza car effortlessly.Later for the arcade session I was able to giveaway one of the discarded card to a fellow stranger and he is able to start the game with RX7-FC. And it seems like they are car enthus.

After we the left arcade, we met a almost blind men who is lost and need help of direction to the nearest clothing store to buy Raya clothing, then I guide him to nearby one. tries to look people for help with my poor Malay language skills. Apparently he still can't see stuff but his vision is very blurry. Although he can see colors and lights but unable to judge nearby objects so he have to take every steps carefully and a walking stick. Initially I asked him does he come with with friends or family. Turn out he came here himself.

Before we leave and he accepeted the offer for me to take my hometown friend home. We walked around the mall a bit, He said he i ssaving to buy a phone when we came across a phone store. He Bought sushi and I bought some as well for my family on the way back. Not gonna lie, I am somehow proud of myself to act mature since of trying to "race" and drive fast with just a stock sedan. I obey traffic laws and drive safe, showing good example to him. Well, he is lot younger than me so. I felt like I should main the Nissan FUGA in WMMT6RR for a while till I get new color or get enough dress up parts. I was able to send him home, He personally told me he is not gonna play WMMT6RR much now, but this would be good for him since this arcade is money drain and I don't want him to fall and use his savings like me. But he want good PC games so I should look some for him.Got home, went out to get haircutWait for brother to come home from school training its getting dark and he is not coming outside. My mom called me that he could be at friend's home so it's likely he come home by his friend taking him back or call us to pick up. And still not home by 9:15pm.

Recently I rarely touch my laptop since I can rest well and play PS5. But I still have to do daily objectives and find a day to do assignments.

I remember before I head out, It was 2pm instead of 1pm. Decided to stay a bit late than arrival time just to help mom with laundry and eat the lunch she was readying.